Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-21-2018, 06:08 PM   #7221
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Helloooo pen pallers!!! Just checking in to see how you're doing on your mermaids Gemme and Nanners???? The projects are due Saturday the 25th and officially on the naughty list if not in my greedy little paws by September 1st.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #7222
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Helloooo pen pallers!!! Just checking in to see how you're doing on your mermaids Gemme and Nanners???? The projects are due Saturday the 25th and officially on the naughty list if not in my greedy little paws by September 1st.

I warned y'all I'd be down to the wire. Can't. Get. It. Right.

I was totally wrong about being more Zen with this project.

Okay, just so I know in case something bizarro happens....is Sept. 1st the last day to get it in before being on the naughty list or is Sept. 1st the 'on the naughty list' day?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:23 PM   #7223
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I warned y'all I'd be down to the wire. Can't. Get. It. Right.

I was totally wrong about being more Zen with this project.

Okay, just so I know in case something bizarro happens....is Sept. 1st the last day to get it in before being on the naughty list or is Sept. 1st the 'on the naughty list' day?
September 1st is the last day to get it in to me. If it's in my hands on the 1st you're good. It's a Saturday. Just in case that info is helpful at all. On the naughty list on the 2nd.

Sorry you're struggling so much with this project!!!

My Patreon

My Website
Old 08-22-2018, 05:43 AM   #7224
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's an awesome project. I'm just having a hard time silencing my inner critic. I've never pretended to be an artist but I sure wish I could get the image out of my head onto paper in the same format as I see it. I have an army of 'nope, that's not it' pictures all over the place. Bah!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 06:49 AM   #7225
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, I feel your pain. My project has been a comedy of errors. And a little part of me that’s an artist has also been saying what’s on my mind doesn’t come out on paper well. And I’m having a tough time, but I’ll make it in before September 1.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 11:19 AM   #7226
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

(((((Gemme and Nanners))))) I have every faith that your projects will be amazing! Just say no to inner critics! Can't wait to see what you've done.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #7227
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Okay! I think I've got it as good as it's going to get and will mail it out tomorrow. Definitely there on or before the 1st.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 02:25 PM   #7228
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Okay! I think I've got it as good as it's going to get and will mail it out tomorrow. Definitely there on or before the 1st.
Awesome! Good job!!! I'm sure it's wonderful.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #7229
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

1) CCB - finished
2) clay -received
3) nanners - en route
4) Kätzchen - received
5) Gemme - en route
6) nycfem -received

Ok, this is looking good. Both Gemme's and nanner's project should be here by the 1st. We did it you guys! I will get the projects back out to you within two weeks as originally posted. I want to take extra care in packing these mermaids up so they will be safe and sound on their travels.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 05:05 PM   #7230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

You should have mine on Friday, CCB.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 06:00 PM   #7231
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Gemme and Nanners, both of your mermaids arrived safe and sound!

Does anyone who did NOT fold their photocopies object to them being folded? I think the only person this applies to is nycfem. It would make life easier for me but I am prepared to send them in pristine condition if that's what you want.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 06:03 PM   #7232
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

PS, The folding wuestion does not apply to those who sent photos.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 08:46 PM   #7233
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Ok, so I got excited and put everyone's packages together tonight!!! You should all have one piece of original art and four copies/photos of the rest of ours. I was confused by the math at first but no one needs a copy if their own work nor the original they are getting. So, phew, dodged a bullet there.

I highly doubt I will get to the post office tomorrow but will do so Monday. The packages are smallish bubble mailers and will be sent first class with tracking numbers. I will pm you each your tracking number as soon as they are mailed.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 09-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #7234
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok, so I got excited and put everyone's packages together tonight!!! You should all have one piece of original art and four copies/photos of the rest of ours. I was confused by the math at first but no one needs a copy if their own work nor the original they are getting. So, phew, dodged a bullet there.

I highly doubt I will get to the post office tomorrow but will do so Monday. The packages are smallish bubble mailers and will be sent first class with tracking numbers. I will pm you each your tracking number as soon as they are mailed.
Whoohoo. I am so excited to "sea" everyone's creativity. Hey CCB, Monday is Labor Day....
Old 09-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #7235
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Very Nice! I can hardly wait to enjoy the summer Mermaid projects that our group worked on this past summer.

Thanks for hosting the summer round, CCB!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 AM   #7236
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Whoohoo. I am so excited to "sea" everyone's creativity. Hey CCB, Monday is Labor Day....
Ha. Thank you for pointing that out! I totally would have walked to the post office. Mailings to go out Tuesday!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 02:14 PM   #7237
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Whew! I'm glad they all made it and can't wait to see everyone's awesome work.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 02:51 PM   #7238
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Whew! I'm glad they all made it and can't wait to see everyone's awesome work.
It's very good work!!! I think you'll all be amazed!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 03:31 PM   #7239
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey CCB.....just checking in...did you mail the packages out Tuesday? I didn't see tracking info anywhere, so just checking in...THANK YOU, again, for an incredible project & would love to do something like this, again.... Can ya tell clay might just be super excited...
Old 09-05-2018, 06:00 PM   #7240
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Hey CCB.....just checking in...did you mail the packages out Tuesday? I didn't see tracking info anywhere, so just checking in...THANK YOU, again, for an incredible project & would love to do something like this, again.... Can ya tell clay might just be super excited...
I was just coming in to say I'm sorry I haven't sent the packages yet!!! My body had other plans for me the past two days. But my therapy office is right next door to the post office so tomorrow for sure!

I know you guys are excited so I'm sorry I jumped the gun there.

My Patreon

My Website

Tags
artists, creative types