Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 06-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #21
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I agree about the final scene. And then to follow it up with the image of the bloody sword in the preview for the next episode. I don't even have words...
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #22
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I am rewatching the series. I have not got to the last episodes yet. I am lingering in the dialogue and character development. I just love this series. I have not read the books, but geez I think I should just to get more meat (and being a vegetarian that is kinda hard to write ) I am savouring every episode. I can't help but love the Imp. I have been a fan of Peter Dinklage since I watched him in The Station Agent, brilliant actor. I was pleased when I saw him in this series.

And the horses they use for the production...OMG... beautiful creatures.

I love this series... I know broken record, but yeah.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #23
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVarda View Post
I agree about the final scene. And then to follow it up with the image of the bloody sword in the preview for the next episode. I don't even have words...

OOhhhh now I am all excited to see the end....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #24
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Just watched the season finale last night. Yay for True Blood coming up but boooo on having to wait so long. I did buy the boxed set of the first four GoT books.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #25
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVED the season finale! That last scene was again awesome! I totally didnt see that coming, although I should have. I can't wait to get the books!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:09 AM   #26
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I LOVED the season finale! That last scene was again awesome! I totally didnt see that coming, although I should have. I can't wait to get the books!

RIIIIGHT??? I have to say that the books are really intriguing. I'm getting a lot more out of them than the series (of course) in terms of description.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:14 AM   #27
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
RIIIIGHT??? I have to say that the books are really intriguing. I'm getting a lot more out of them than the series (of course) in terms of description.
I'm gonna go find a hard back box set of the books and look for a True Blood thread so I post about my excitement for that! But we can post about the books in here yes??
Old 06-24-2011, 12:16 AM   #28
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
I'm gonna go find a hard back box set of the books and look for a True Blood thread so I post about my excitement for that! But we can post about the books in here yes??

I think we should start a book thread. LOL. I can't wait to discuss it. Amazon has a four book set for right around 20.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #29
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

I think we should start a book thread. LOL. I can't wait to discuss it. Amazon has a four book set for right around 20.
Yeah we probably should! Aaaaaaannnnnndddd GO!!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:21 AM   #30
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Yeah we probably should! Aaaaaaannnnnndddd GO!!
I bumped the True Blood thread!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #31
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:

So I just found out that George R. R. Martin is going to be doing a book signing near me for the newest book in the series next month!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 AM   #32
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
So I just found out that George R. R. Martin is going to be doing a book signing near me for the newest book in the series next month!!!
OOOOH! Go. Get a picture of you with him. Kiss him for me. Okay. Maybe not on the last one.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 AM   #33
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:

EEEKKK!!! I wanna go sooo bad!!! Hopefully before the event I can scrounge up the money for a ticket!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #34
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Christie just picked up the second and third in the series and has downloaded the first for me on audio file. Reading for long periods of time makes my head hurt too much anymore, so I have become an audiobook fan over the past few years. ( I do miss the smell of books though and sniff on hers sometimes)

It is kind of tricky listening to an attack of the white walkers while head down weedeating. Feels like someone has snuck up on me!

Winter of 2012 is a long way away... I think that is when the next season airs.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #35
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Christie just picked up the second and third in the series and has downloaded the first for me on audio file. Reading for long periods of time makes my head hurt too much anymore, so I have become an audiobook fan over the past few years. ( I do miss the smell of books though and sniff on hers sometimes)

It is kind of tricky listening to an attack of the white walkers while head down weedeating. Feels like someone has snuck up on me!

Winter of 2012 is a long way away... I think that is when the next season airs.

LOL about the sneaking up on you. Next season is Spring 2012. Is it here yet? Off to True Blood land now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #36
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't read the rest of this thread...because I just started watching the first season. I'd heard about it...and several friends insisted I'd love it...but that usually makes me steer clear of actually watching (I always think it won't live up to the hype and I'll be disappointed). But...I've started watching the first season On Demand...and I gotta confess, I've been sucked in! I'm trying to watch all the episodes before the second season starts...hence not reading the rest of the thread. I don't wanna know what happens before I finish watching!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #37
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'm SO EXCITED about the new season, but i don't have hbo (i don't have a tv), so i hope i can figure out a way to watch it.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #38
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Direwolves
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #39
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Well there you go.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #40
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation
Default Second season

Great first episode!

Thoughts on new characters (I've read all the books): I like Davos and Stannis- they come off well, or at least as I imagined. Melisandre doesn't seem nearly as commanding and foreboding though. And Craster is much too well groomed.

Oh, and the baby dragons (well, dragon, only got to see one) are so cute. I want one!