Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-04-2022, 12:56 PM   #2761
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're heading out to run some errands, drop paperwork off at the office, drop paperwork off someplace else, put in a work order again, send off some mail. Then tag along with J as she runs her errands. Afterwards hit the grocery store as we both have some shopping to do. Later I'm going to try and make the wraps J gave me her recipe for, work on grocery list, order Monte's grub, watch new true crime documentary that looks interesting. Check into monthlyTV documentary subscription. I just learned about it and it looks pretty interesting, first month free and there after ridiculously cheap I think like 5 or 10 dollars a month, something like that. Not all true crime lots of different things, science, history, health, travel, cooking you name it. I should add cleaning on the list but no way it's too beautiful out to do anything but get out, enjoy the weather, feel some sun and latter come home air out the place and watch the sunset with the slider and all the windows open. Last night Monte and I slept on the couch with the the sliding door open a bit and it was so nice. The air out here reminds me of how every place in town used to smell before things got so developed. Brings back lots of good memories.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2022, 02:08 PM   #2762
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Go get an Oklahoma drivers license
took a 6 panel drug test
eat lunch
do the required searches for Texas unemployment benefits, since I earned them
going to do laundry
relax till I get the call from Oklahoma gaming commission

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 04:42 PM   #2763
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Get packed up to go back to Texas
Pack some stuff in the truck before bed
Clean out trash from truck
Check weather for tonight and tomorrow
Tomorrows agenda may change
but get gas, get bag of ice for cooler
gps my routes back to Texas, depends on traffic and construction in Texas as well...

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2022, 06:01 AM   #2764
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Sign the final papers to adopt Bruno and return the items they let me borrow
– Exercise (maybe, maybe not)
– Plot out some online patterns to sew some catnip toys for Bruno
– See what's new at Kanopy.com
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2022, 06:57 PM   #2765
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation
Default More like what was on my agenda.. and accomplished..

Washed/vacuumed my car and truck
Cleaned my place top to bottom
Cleaned both of my fish tanks
Took down the wreath on my front door - now that the mama and papa birds (Robins) and their babies have all flown off to start their new lives elsewhere.

----> This has been an ongoing 3-4 week saga... as the mother built a nest into the wreath that was on my front door and laid 4 eggs in it.. I have spent the last 3-4 weeks watching the babies being born - being fed - growing up - and learning to fly. All along trying to protect them from falling out of the their nest (one actually did and I was able to get him/her back safely and into the nest) along with protecting them from a cat that belongs to my soon to be ex-landlord from trying to get to one of them for dinner. However, in the last two days they have all learned to successfully fly and have now moved onto greener pastures. I am just glad they remained safe. It was truly amazing to watch them go from the egg stage into the new born flying away stage.

and then I spent the remainder of my afternoon/early evening packing for my upcoming move.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2022, 04:13 PM   #2766
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Check emails, make phone calls, apply online, run to fill up truck gas, dollar store for snacks and cleaning supplies to clean the truck on the inside.

Come back and help cook dinner, clean up, feed doggo, wait for the rain!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2022, 12:53 PM   #2767
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Packing for our weekend camping trip in BleuBelle!!

Making grocery list, as we are hosting Sunday brunch, & wife making empanadas from scratch (ham & cheese) AND she is VEGAN, BUT making them for Saturday night potluck!!

Making my southern style coleslaw!

All of us are going to wear orange scrubs, with our "prison name" ironed on, around the park, picking up litter, just to see if we can make mischief!! Mine is Byg Daddi & wife's is "SPICY"...

Oh what fun this weekend will be!!
Old 06-01-2022, 03:51 PM   #2768
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Calls and emails
ran to marshalls for socks
rant to walmart for laundry stain removal scrub stuff
then lunch
back to where im staying to help earn my keep

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2022, 09:00 PM   #2769
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee and breakfast bagels
Trip to bank
Grandson to playground
Re-cert at leasing office
Store to try and find what I couldn't online
Old 06-02-2022, 04:38 PM   #2770
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Shower
Drive to get criminal paperwork figured out
Apply online for 2 more jobs
eat dinner
go to bed early

Albert Einstein
Old 06-03-2022, 08:20 AM   #2771
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a quick break here at work - then back to it.

Tonight - I have to run over to My sister's after work to grab her laptop that is broke - and take it to a guy I know that is going to fix it for her this weekend. Then I will pop into chat for a bit.

This weekend will be super busy -

Go to the bank
Go to the pharmacy
Go to Harbor Freight to buy a battery tester (for My truck)
Going to have some work done on My car (one headlight is out, coolant flush and fill, brake check, and I think I have a small leak in My power steering line)
Some light housework
and of course (drum roll)

Packing!!!!! (now how I typed that out might make it appear that I am super excited about it - that would be false - laughing)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 02:14 PM   #2772
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Change clothes
hang out with the doggo
enjoy the rest of the day, since it's 79 degrees here!

Albert Einstein
Old 06-03-2022, 05:30 PM   #2773
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

-Tackle laundry
-Pay bills
-Housework
-Place grocery order
-Deal with grocery bag mess
-Work in pantry
-Clean bird crap off balcony
-Find poison fatal to pigeons/safe for cats
-Try and decide whether to give up coffee or just buy a new grinder
-Research swimwear
Old 06-05-2022, 03:11 PM   #2774
LadyStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LadyStoneFemme is on a distinguished road

I'd be happy to just finally get this new nail polish on without smudging it. Have had to repolish some of my nails 4 times because I keep banging them on something......jeez....

And, of course, there's still more packing to do.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:40 PM   #2775
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Laundry
Relax and prepare for the upcoming week

oh and watch the WCWS game tonight, hopefully Texas wins so Oklahoma State can skunk them again!

Albert Einstein
Old 06-06-2022, 11:24 AM   #2776
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Make follow up calls
Change of plans for job searching area, I have stretched it out to Oklahoma City
Take a shower
Clean up the room I'm staying in
Try to set up another plan

Albert Einstein
Old 06-07-2022, 03:07 PM   #2777
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I'm sitting in my Mom's hospital room, listening to her sleep.
I requested the day off for a post surgery appt that didnt happen.

* just had a chat with the nurse. Slow and steady. She is dealing with low sodium.*

I spent the morning taping and painting the hallway. Let me mention, four doors and a/c vent.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2022, 03:36 PM   #2778
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Go to walmart
run a load of laundry
follow up on emails
make some personal phone calls
figure out what to do with doggo, as she is having some big issues lately

Albert Einstein
Old 06-10-2022, 06:09 PM   #2779
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Well, this will be My agenda for the weekend -

Pack, pack, pack again, do some more packing... oh yeah, and I am sure there will be more packing. (laughing).

I also have to get this battery thing finally figured out with My truck.

Go to the store and get some bird seed.

Wash My car.

I am glad I do not have a lot of other things to do - because I really need to concentrate on the packing.. My goal is to finish off the kitchen - knock out the livingroom - and the 1/2 bath that is on the first floor.

*thinks to Myself: It is always nice to have a goal
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #2780
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Heading out to buy plants
Got to take care of the strawberry patch
Going to make a box cake. W chocolate icing
Painting some rocks
Making real lemonade
Hubbie is going to grill steaks

Tags
agenda