Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default jeezuz I need a another cup of coffee

If any of you could see me now you'd be rolling (your eyes)

I kept looking for THAT song by Gordon Lightfoot...You know, the one that starts with if you could see me now, love...

and I sat here singing, If you could see me now, Love....and I wondered why the hell I couldnt find it on youtube...is it really THAT old. Nawww...

And then I realized it's "If You Could Read My Mind"

...maybe I should forego the coffee and just go back to bed.

Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 07:48 AM   #22
Daktari

Default If you could see me now...

...I hope you'd join me for
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #23
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I look pretty damm good for first thing this morning ~~ hair check ~ dressed check ~ bed made check ~ animals taken care of check ~ now juice and coffee ~ check ~
Old 02-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #24
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

You'd see... me walking around the house in black stockings and a black turtleneck... I didn't want to wrinkle my skirt while I did other things...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

IYCSMN.....you'd catch me eating dry fruit loops..lol...watching old episodes of Big Bang
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #26
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
IYCSMN.....you'd catch me eating dry fruit loops..lol...watching old episodes of Big Bang
I love it! Big bang theory and froot loops would be a fun saturday for me

I am in pajamas, partially wrinkled and steamy from a bubble bath, watching CSI gripping a pillow in suspense and eating popcorn out of a little theatre style contrainer.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #27
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up IYCSMN

You would say "put yer damn clothes on" . I was heading toward a soak and got sidetracked in an interesting conversation. Im out.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #28
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

If you could see me now, you would ask me why I let stress get to me...I am home, sick, from the shop. Stress is getting to me and doubling me over. No can work today.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #29
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I look a mess, even though I am still "presentable" in my work clothes. I am going to proclaim the rest of the day a "mental health" day to relax and stop feeling guilty about leaving work because I was sick.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #30
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

You would grab a paint-pen and join me while I worked in my art book, the one with the Mexican Folk Art designs.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #31
Daktari

You'd make me another Lavazza and m'packed lunch to take with me on my very long Saturday doing various fellowship committee meetings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #32
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

IYCSMN
I am not sure how proud of me you would be. Although I am sure if you were still around I would not be in the spot I am now.. over the yrs I have gotten more ink that I know you would not like..but you know me stubborn and if I want something bad enough I will get it, have always been like that my entire life.
You would see a child sleeping in a bed next to mine, I know you would love her. I was thinking tonight as I was driving J home how I should nick name Libby Karma she is a mini me. OY
I know if you could see us all now you would give Alli a big shove to get her life on track.
you would see that I am down 43 pounds, hair is longer then ever, i eat completely different, I can walk away from food without giving it a second look.I am not shoving my feelings down with food.
although I am eating healthier I am not eating nearly enough everyday.
soon my hair will start to thin out from not enough protein
I would rather be bald and healthy then have beautiful hair and be unhealthy.
IYCSMN
you would see I am getting stronger everyday, but fuck it still hurts

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #33
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

IYCSMN you would know I am happier than I have ever been, that I look so much like you it hurts, that I am a Bubi now to your grand daughter's children...

I miss you. I really do wish you could see me now...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 04:11 PM   #34
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

...you'd miss the point...
Old 05-29-2017, 08:01 PM   #35
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

IYCSMN, you would see someone drained of all energy and sore as hell because life is so full and there were so many activities this weekend with friends and family! I took ibuprofin 800 and flexeril and tomorrow I will be back to moving around and heading to work...

life, is wonderful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 05:51 AM   #36
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Peaceful ^^ i seems peacefull but i'm fucking a ball of nerves only because of that exam
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 03:47 PM   #37
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

IYCSMN I am about to use my cleanse and polish and do my night time skincare, I`ve lapsed of late and been hit and miss but getting back in a regular routine and starting to see the benefits.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: