Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-07-2016, 08:52 AM   #2941
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I canceled my training appointment today. Too much to do and I couldn't get an earlier one so I just went and did the elliptical myself.

I've been sick with a cold but I haven't felt sick, really. I have the symptoms but not the worn down, run down feeling, so I'm thankful for that. Hard to do manual labor shoveling and ice picking if you feel like crap.

All in all, it was a good start to the day.

EFX576i
222.2 cal, 1.98 mi, 3433 strides, 30:00 min

I didn't really stretch much but I think I'll be okay. I can always do a good stretch before bed.

I hopped on the ole scale after the workout and mid-breakfast. Two more pounds down. I think the weight training is what kicked my metabolism in the butt, so I'm glad I got back into it. As long as I use one day a week for the trainer, I think I can handle the rest on my own.

Hope everyone's doing well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #2942
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Today was the first day in over a year I was under 200lbs. I have been fighting it for years, and it's hard as hell with PCOS to lose weight. Counting calories, working out every other day, and avoiding eating when bored is working. Also got a FitBit this week to keep me motivated.

Keep at it, something will eventually hit and all of a sudden your losing it.

I am officially in Onederland.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:09 PM   #2943
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned the snow off my car and did a little walking downtown after therapy. It counts!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 07:45 PM   #2944
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I shoveled snow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #2945
boioboi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them or ze/zer
Relationship Status:
Happily Committed

boioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputation

I rode my bike for 20 minutes and lifted weights.
boioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boioboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #2946
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

More shoveling. I'd say about 3 to 3.5 hours of it, total, throughout the day.

I'm too pooped to pot now but this could explain my recent drop in pounds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 08:25 PM   #2947
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I hit the gym this morning and did a quick workout on the recumbent bike.

123 cal, 5.2 mi, 22:00 min

I stretched my legs out with a finish on the treadmill.

31.7 cal, .33 mi, 8:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 09:55 PM   #2948
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

After the last round of knee shots I have slowly gotten better, that's good cause I really had my doubts the new shot would work. I haven't had pain for a week so the Doctor said I could start riding my recumbent bike easy a couple of times a day but if it starts to hurt that I feel I should stop do so then try again, If it keeps this up I hope I can get off the crutches and back on the cane before to long. Slow we go on the recovery with fingers crossed.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 09:27 PM   #2949
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

3 miles on the treadmill.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:26 AM   #2950
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm totally jazzed from my workout this morning!

I hopped onto my favorite elliptical and did the total body interval program, which has you switch from pedaling forward, backward and from using your legs versus using your arms to pull the levers and basically run the show. It's a good workout.

So, I hopped on there and decided it was going to be a good workout. A 'good' workout for me means a 250+ calorie burn. I got started and about 8 minutes into my workout, one of the owners of the gym came over and hopped onto the elliptical next to me. We briefly chitchatted and I carried on.

This woman is amazing. Not only does she help run the gym but she does some of the spinning classes and is in excellent shape, so when she hopped up next to me I felt a natural blend of camaraderie and competition. It's just my competitive spirit. I have to equal or best the person immediately next to me. So she helped me keep with my goal of a 'good' workout and helped push me a bit. I say 'good' because, realistically, any workout is a good workout. Maybe I'll call it a better workout.

Anywho, I expected a minimum of 250 calories burned and I got that. I got a great workout in, I felt the burn of lactic acid (hate that feeling even when I know it can be a good thing) and I tore it up without tearing myself up.

Unlike the poor sucker who fell off the treadmill a little later. He definitely should have toned it down. He was okay, thankfully.

So, here's my stats:

329.8 cal, 2.66 mi, 4689 strides, 35:00 min including cool down

I stretched on the mat for a bit and then got out of there. Oh, and I set a trainer appointment for Saturday morning.

All's good in the health world for me. I'm starting to drop some pounds and getting some good workouts in at the gym and at work (hate shoveling snow but it's a hella good workout) and I'm feeling a bit more settled in my skin. It's hard to be okay, really and truly okay with yourself, when your skin doesn't fit right. You can take that literally or figuratively. It's all relative.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #2951
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I did a mile run over the weekend. It told me that I really need to get back to the gym. This move is sort of wearing me down. I'm just ready to get settled so I can develop a solid routine that includes gym time.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #2952
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

2 mile run today.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:39 AM   #2953
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Crossfit. Been doing it for 4 months now. I am totally addicted. It's intense and brutal and I love every second. I would list everything we did today but if you never did crossfit it would sound like Greek to you.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #2954
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I warmed up on the Precor 576i treadmill and walked for 15 minutes on the random program.

65.5 cal, .57 mi

Then I had a 30 minute training session for core and lower body. My trainer murdered me but it's a good kind of murder.

I've had a bad headache since last night but it's better now. Nothing like a weight workout to get the vessels open and pumping blood.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #2955
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Super good workout this morning, exercisers!

EFX576i elliptical

314.9 cal, 2.55 mi, 4350 strides, 35:00 min

Before I crawled up on the elliptical, my trainer came over and we discussed the last workout and we agreed that going forward, to do full body workouts each time. He said I needed to do more weighted workouts and I do but I only have so many sessions that I've paid for and I'm not paying for any more any time soon so I'll have to do it on my own. Unfortunately, I don't like their weight machines as much as I do other gyms. Looks like I'll be doing more free weights in the near future.

We scheduled my next session with him and as he was leaving and I was mounting the machine, I called to him that I always enjoyed scheduling my torture sessions with him. This cracked up the two ladies in front of me but they paid me back.

As one of them was walking away, the other called out that it was the wine coming out. For some reason, that made me smile. Then the one that called out to her friend hopped onto the treadmills behind me and was greeted by a guy who said, "Every time I see you, you're only doing cardio." to which she replied, "No, I was on one of those bikes earlier (recumbent bike)."

Um, still CARDIO. lol I put my head down and carried on but I had to smh at that comment.

Then, as I was stretching on the mat, I got Spinpimped by one of the owners of the gym who wants me to take her Spin class. One of her selling points was that it is in the dark so no one can see anyone else and all I can think of it, what happens when I have to pee during the class? How many people will I run into or trip over to get out the door? lol

Interesting people at the gym today, folks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:21 AM   #2956
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Forgot to load this earlier:

March 3rd workout.

EFX576i elliptical, total body program
293.0 cal, 2.46 mi, 35:00 min

I followed it with some stretching in a dark room. Bliss.

I decided to forego my workout this morning. I have to get to work early today and I just didn't feel like it, so there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:56 AM   #2957
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I canceled my training appointment today. Too much to do and I couldn't get an earlier one so I just went and did the elliptical myself.

I've been sick with a cold but I haven't felt sick, really. I have the symptoms but not the worn down, run down feeling, so I'm thankful for that. Hard to do manual labor shoveling and ice picking if you feel like crap.

All in all, it was a good start to the day.

EFX576i
222.2 cal, 1.98 mi, 3433 strides, 30:00 min

I didn't really stretch much but I think I'll be okay. I can always do a good stretch before bed.

I hopped on the ole scale after the workout and mid-breakfast. Two more pounds down. I think the weight training is what kicked my metabolism in the butt, so I'm glad I got back into it. As long as I use one day a week for the trainer, I think I can handle the rest on my own.

Hope everyone's doing well.

I have an epplitical I don't even use, to bad you cant come and get the thing cause I would give it to you, I never have been able to do much on it cause of my back. In fact I would give it to someone to just come get it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 11:56 AM   #2958
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Not much to talk about BUT at least today I made the effort and got out my mat and did something! Gonna take it slow and pace myself.........
Old 03-07-2016, 04:44 PM   #2959
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I've been standing almost all day. More calorie burn but my back aches now. Oy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:13 PM   #2960
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaning this morning for work....more when I came home....then a very nice hike on a new trail...lots of uphill...

I can't wait to go back when I have more sunlight...

Tags
exercise, weights