Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,201 Times in 698 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Thankfully a few people still do.

A hand written piece of mail is one of the reasons I dig the postcard exchange. Curious how such a lil thing can make one smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Receiving a thank you card in the mail. Who still does that kind of stuff?
Old 08-12-2017, 03:24 PM   #20122
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones, please and thank you

Thanked 3,937 Times in 1,131 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Taking on, and overcoming, an unanticipated major home repair. I was a little skeptical about fixing it myself, but with ample research and trusting that the Universe was watching out for me, I tackled the issue and saved myself roughly 3k by buying $300 worth of parts and doing 4 hours of labor myself. Added bonus: I still have time to do some of the stuff I wanted to do today. Woohoo!
Old 08-14-2017, 06:22 PM   #20123
girl_dee
simply complex

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ YES ♡

Thanked 47,439 Times in 11,944 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

hearing her voice at just the right time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 09:54 PM   #20124
LaDivina
Northern Belle

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones
Relationship Status:
Complete

Thanked 1,475 Times in 346 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Unexpectedly getting to see her today.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:14 AM   #20125
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

My clients faces when i came to work today
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #20126
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,251 Times in 3,308 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Everything....🌈 In my
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #20127
Mylastfirstkiss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Mrs.
Relationship Status:
very happily married, found my last first kiss! <3

Mylastfirstkiss is on a distinguished road
Default thru the tears

Had an employee that has worked for the company for over 15 years come in today to let me know he was quitting, in his speech he stated that he felt blessed to have met me, that I learned to trust me, like me, love me and respect me in the years that we have been working together, so it was tears and smiles all the way around.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears or the length of her hair, the beauty of a woman hides within her eyes, deep in her soul, on the lines of her smile. To see the beauty of a woman close your eyes and listen to her laugh, her sigh, and feel how beautiful she is.
Mylastfirstkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mylastfirstkiss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 02:11 PM   #20128
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique dykette(for now)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wedding photos

Seeing some of the phtots from my friend at work's wedding. The pictures were in a slideshow with some music, it was like watching a beautiful stylish rom-com, and I was happy crying watching it.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 07:01 AM   #20129
girl_dee
simply complex

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ YES ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

A quick hello.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 AM   #20130
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 21,339 Times in 5,170 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pink roses from yesterday.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 08:28 AM   #20131
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 11,985 Times in 3,002 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

FaceTime with my sister early this morning.

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 09:55 AM   #20132
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 21,344 Times in 9,921 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Coloring book (a calender) Coloring Pens & 'Milk Money' !!!

***** SWOON *****

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I've heard milk prices are on the increase, hope they sent enough to cover costs...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 03:20 PM   #20133
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones, please and thank you

Thanked 3,937 Times in 1,131 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

It stopped raining long enough for me to finish mowing and edging my yard. It was hotter than blue blazes while I was mowing the front yard, then started raining shortly after I started mowing the backyard. I'm a happy camper now that my yard is back to the usual well groomed status.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:30 PM   #20134
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,401 Times in 7,239 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Since being back from my trip to Oklahoma, I actually went out into the world this afternoon.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #20135
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 19,999 Times in 6,665 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've heard milk prices are on the increase, hope they sent enough to cover costs...
She loves to surprise me, and I was SO surprised! She's just like a loaf of freshly baked bread, sliced and served with perfectly salted butter.

Second to none...And, very sweet.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:35 AM   #20136
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,201 Times in 698 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

OMG lol I just had to call my local Tax Assessor's office and the gal answering my questions sounded like the chic in old 976-HOT-TALK tv commercials! Twice I got... "Oh, good question..."in this soft sultry voice! Too funny!
Old 08-24-2017, 09:45 AM   #20137
girl_dee
simply complex

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ YES ♡

Sweet talk.......

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #20138
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,835 Times in 6,919 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Finally finding water...at of all places, Office Depot! Did you know there might be a water shortage, but you can find all the Halloween candy you want..lol

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 10:01 PM   #20139
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ in love ♡

Thanked 5,659 Times in 1,341 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

FaceTime with my favorite girl
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 10:45 PM   #20140
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,362 Times in 4,292 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

-A phone call, Facebook messages and a lot of text messages with my butch friend Philadelphia.

-Standing up to wannabe friends. One less negative person in my life.

-Even with the death of my step bro, I've lost ten pounds.

Zimmeh

"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-Chinua Achebe
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, smile