Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw both a male and female cardinal out the front window this morning.
I had no idea they would be here.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 07:26 PM   #21482
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,986 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Got my ballot in the mail today and I have filled it out and will drop it off at county elections office tomorrow.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 04:07 PM   #21483
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

checking bestie pics she's handsome af😊
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:36 PM   #21484
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Chatting with loved ones and deciding where to live happily. Sometimes when we have the world to choose from we choose Texas.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 02:23 AM   #21485
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

babies are fun .... when they don't make you go deaf 😅 when you see their cute self and their smiles/laughs 😊
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 08:08 PM   #21486
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile smile worthy (it made my day)

-- Dang! President Obama's speech and everybody honking! Obama does what few presidents can do: deliver a fabulous speech, even if he's taking out the trash for everybody to see. Feeling good, listening to him right now.

His voice and his tenor of delivery is like a tranquilizer dart. Based in unvarnished truth. What a testament to his consecutive years as POTUS, and he cares about people knowing exactly where we stand, and how to make it right.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 08:19 PM   #21487
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

Chatting on Skype with the little one. She asked if I wanted to go to the park and it was pouring rain. LOL. I said maybe another time. She was satisfied. Speaking with her always warms my heart and makes me smile.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 05:55 AM   #21488
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up, put a mirror under my nose, checked my pulse, got out of bed for another day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 08:55 AM   #21489
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
-- Dang! President Obama's speech and everybody honking! Obama does what few presidents can do: deliver a fabulous speech, even if he's taking out the trash for everybody to see. Feeling good, listening to him right now.

His voice and his tenor of delivery is like a tranquilizer dart. Based in unvarnished truth. What a testament to his consecutive years as POTUS, and he cares about people knowing exactly where we stand, and how to make it right.

I love and miss him so much! He always brings hope to the table.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 11:31 AM   #21490
AlexF

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

AlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mum

Day 5 of mum being in the hospital, she walked to the washroom without assistance. Small win but happy to have it!
AlexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AlexF For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 01:59 PM   #21491
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A steamy little dream right before I woke up this morning involving someone I hadn't thought of in years. I read somewhere once that if you dream of someone you haven't seen or thought of in a very long time, that means you are either in their dreams as well or simply, they are thinking of you. Either way, I've been smiling and giggling about it all day. I love when a dream does that.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:16 PM   #21492
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I got a library card!

Right in the middle of voting in the back rooms!! Lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #21493
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A surprise lunch box from Elephants Delicatessen from a person at work. So sweet and thoughtful.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 04:49 PM   #21494
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Working in the yard and finishing up just as a tropical storm passed thru. Sitting on the porch now watching a very vibrant sunset. Listening to the residual drops of rain fall off the leaves. Happy Thursday, right?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 06:31 PM   #21495
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,108 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing an old friend. She brought me some homemade organic quinoa and dried fruit porridge, which I'm sure will be delicious tomorrow for breakfast, which will make me smile AGAIN.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #21496
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my grandson crawl around and struggle to pull himself up in his playpen.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 10:02 AM   #21497
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Watching my grandson crawl around and struggle to pull himself up in his playpen.
Here's to that!!!.
I just watched my grandson on Skype do exactly that and I probably had the same proud smile you did.

So, here's to us too!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 11:24 AM   #21498
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,076 Times in 8,586 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing all the halloween decorations. It seems people (workers in stores, decorated homes) are really dressing up this year.

There are lots of goblins, skeletons, and cobwebs in my complex. The neighbor next door created a graveyard with skulls coming out of the ground. And another neighbor has crime-scene tape, skeletons, and beware signs. Last night I saw a hazard light glaring from across the way. And carved pumpkins (mostly fake) throughout.

It's really nice to see the decorations, though I doubt we'll have any children. I'm not passing out treats nor tricks this year.

But I'm still smiling.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 12:20 PM   #21499
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

A hopeful message from yesterday is making me smile a lot.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #21500
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My oldest calling to say he had an errand out my way and asking if I'd like to join him for breakfast when he finished up.

Learning though we'd voted very differently on some key issues we could discuss our choices without belittling/shaming/tearing into each other - still keep feeling the love.

My son telling me he and J don't mind helping me out because they love me, and want make sure I have all the basics the small amount of SS I receive doesn't cover.

We took the scenic route, past the fields, orchards, wineries and fancy homes. It was a beautiful day for a drive, clear weather, sunny skies, puffy white clouds.

Knowing how much I like the coffee served at the pancake place we love so much my son buying me not one but two pounds of it which was so thoughtful of him.

These are the things that made me happy and left me smiling this morning. Oh and J sent more cute baby photos and listening to my son talk about how proud he is of his son and how much he enjoys being a father.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile