Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Favorite childhood food

We ate a lot of fresh fish and wild game but my favorite was moose stew with home baked bread. Sooo delicious.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #82
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~
Not really a dish, but my dad's homemade fudge!

Again, not really a dish but my grandmother's homemade bread fresh from the oven....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2019, 05:23 PM   #83
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Started with Granny. Then my Mom, made it on holiday dinners. And now, I've perfected it myself! This 24 hour fruit salad is always a hit!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2019, 05:53 PM   #84
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Started with Granny. Then my Mom, made it on holiday dinners. And now, I've perfected it myself! This 24 hour fruit salad is always a hit!

What's in it?
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 06:55 PM   #85
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food

When I was young mom would use left over chicken or turkey, put it in a white gravy and serve it over toast. I love it! Learning how to make it.

Yummy!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:41 PM   #86
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
When I was young mom would use left over chicken or turkey, put it in a white gravy and serve it over toast. I love it! Learning how to make it.

Yummy!

Chad, my mom made it from ground beef...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:55 PM   #87
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

A steeping hot bowl of grits with butter and Crystal hot sauce OR
Hot oatmeal with cream and warmed authentic Vermont Maple Syrup

Served with a white linen napkin, silverware, Lenox China on an over the bed short-legged appropriate size table.

This was my sick-service. I knew there would be no school that day; likely, a trip to the Pediatrician or if mother deemed necessary, The doctor would visit me at home. A Penicillin shot in the butt would always be the final disposition for the child, then the strict German Pediatrician with the parents would have a conference out of earshot of the child patient.

The doctor would put on her overcoat and bit goodbye. The child was on modified bedrest for 3 days at which time a re-evaluation would be made whether or not the child would be permitted to return to school and activities would be permitted at that time.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote