How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm determined to become a minimalist....get outside more....camp and hike a lot more. These things feed my soul....and my soul is hungry.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:57 AM   #22
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Make more money in 2015! .....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #23
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i want to practice having more patience... i almost blew a gasket waiting for the teller at the bank..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 10:00 PM   #24
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Another to add is to try to stop dipping Copenhagen.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #25
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Duuude, really? That stuff is nasty. I stopped smoking with Chantix. Don't know if it works the same for oral tobacco. There is a stop smoking thread on the site. Lots of support. Do it!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:38 PM   #26
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

No there aren't any medications for oral tobacco, my doctor looked into it for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #27
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No there aren't any medications for oral tobacco, my doctor looked into it for me.
This might be helpful. It meets the psychological need that can help with quitting. Like those vaper things for smokers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbal_...ipping_tobacco

Anyway, I don't mean to get the thread off track.... but, I have to tell you that getting rid of nicotine in your life is a real freedom. I miss it, but life is better.

Good luck to you.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #28
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this to say that I had another epiphany and an intention in the grocery store. I wish it was to eat healthier (ain't that always on the list?), but it came when I was reaching for some celebrity magazine. I've gotten into the off-and-on habit of reading those things ever since I worked in a grocery store and lived for Fridays, when the new issues come out (except they aren't really new...).

I thought "What am I doing?", and went on shopping. Instead of the latest Kardashian krisis, I bought Discovery and Astronomy. Both of these have much more to do with who I am and what I love to do. I think of it as health food for my brain. And besides, I already had a great idea: a display labeled "Exoplanet Of The Week" (Exoplanets are planets that revolve around some other star in the same way as we are finishing a trip around the Sun).

Not that I've given up reading fluffy stuff by any means, but I need more than that. It's bettering myself.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:30 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

They have something made out of mint that is like Copenhagen,I had a friend that used it to get off oral tobacco,he said it tasted like spearmint chewing gum.Yes,it did help him quit the oral tobacco and he still dips the mint chew but it is better than Copenhagen.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:37 PM   #30
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
They have something made out of mint that is like Copenhagen,I had a friend that used it to get off oral tobacco,he said it tasted like spearmint chewing gum.Yes,it did help him quit the oral tobacco and he still dips the mint chew but it is better than Copenhagen.
Oh wow, I wonder what it is. If you find out the product, pleas let me know.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:41 PM   #31
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Getting out of my comfort zone, exploring different facets of myself and becoming a better person in 2015

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:41 PM   #32
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My New Years resolution is to work harder at loosing weight ,I have been stuck at 259 for to long.My goal was 200 with any extra a bonus.One other res is to see another Doctor about my goofy knee that needs surgery,I am getting the royal run around from the Doc I have had so I have an appointment with a diffrent Doctor on 12/31/14 for a second opinion.Everything else will take care of it self.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:45 PM   #33
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Oh wow, I wonder what it is. If you find out the product, pleas let me know.
You can get it anywhere that you get Copenhagen,my X got it at circle K or the tobacco store...I think they have difrent flavors now,he also got some made with shred'd beef jerky..got it at the same place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #34
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
You can get it anywhere that you get Copenhagen,my X got it at circle K or the tobacco store...I think they have difrent flavors now,he also got some made with shred'd beef jerky..got it at the same place.
Okay I will look into it next time I go into the store.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:29 AM   #35
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My resolutions are often mantras and here are mine for 2015

- Work harder
- Be nicer
- Don't puff out, but don't shrink away either

I'll probably add a couple more after the Chinese New Year.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 02:12 PM   #36
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

In the process of cleaning out some of my old thread subscriptions I came across this thread, and was reminded of my post in December. The first of June marks 6 months since I've had any soda, other than 1 mug of root beer. I'd say I am done with soda. I have also lost almost 30 pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I do not make New Year's resolutions, but I am on a mission to eat clean and hopefully lose a few pounds as well and I will continue this mission into the New Year. Today makes 2 weeks since I gave up all soda...so far, so good.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #37
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks y'all!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: