PDA

View Full Version : where should they look?

faymie
08-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi: I have a friend who is very, very. Extremely new to a butch identity. I would like to send my friend to a thread here for good and positive information. Can you tell me what threads would be most usefuld?

Faymie

Converse
08-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi: I have a friend who is very, very. Extremely new to a butch identity. I would like to send my friend to a thread here for good and positive information. Can you tell me what threads would be most usefuld?

Faymie

Hi fayme,
There 15-17 threads on this site that I can find that all fall under the BUTCH ZONE For all things “Butch”. These might be a good starting point. Of course there are other sites too :censor:, including Fetlife that have a number of threads related to Butch identity (just enter the word –butch- in the search tool).

Your friend might want to consider a mentor at some stage (who would direct them to further reading), or even just someone that they can feel comfortable turning to for questions. Perhaps after some reading your friend might consider contacting someone whose posts resonate and see if the poster would be interested in providing some one-on-one support online. Your friend is at the start of an interesting journey- how fortunate we are that there are sites like this one to help them along their way.