PDA

View Full Version : dating MTF femmes...

skeeter_01
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
So...there's this femme that I've been chatting with on yahoo for a couple weeks..we really clicked...we began to talk about possibly dating....she just moved here from another state to attend U of M to study physics...she sent me about 8 different pics and she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous to the point that I thought her pics were fakes...

I fianally had the chance to speak with her on the phone and I was quite suprised at how deep her voice is...so the next day after thinkin' about it I asked her about it...I said..."I have a question about your voice...it's very deep...are you male?"

She told me that she "used to be but have had all the surgeries and am now a woman, I have no male organs...and I don't at all think like a man..."

She asked me if that bothered me and I told her that I honestly didn't know... I'd have to think about it...well..I've thought and thought about it...and at first I was kinda dissapointed but the more I think about it...the more I'm becoming ok with who she is..in fact I can't wait to meet her...

Has anyone else had this experience?...what are your thoughts?

skeet

Laerkin
09-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey skeeter - I say go for it!

If the two of you have a connection and you have fun, rock on! She's a woman and she's gorgeous, no reason not to at least give it a shot and see where it goes, right?

Good luck and report back on how things go!!!

So...there's this femme that I've been chatting with on yahoo for a couple weeks..we really clicked...we began to talk about possibly dating....she just moved here from another state to attend U of M to study physics...she sent me about 8 different pics and she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous to the point that I thought her pics were fakes...

I fianally had the chance to speak with her on the phone and I was quite suprised at how deep her voice is...so the next day after thinkin' about it I asked her about it...I said..."I have a question about your voice...it's very deep...are you male?"

She told me that she "used to be but have had all the surgeries and am now a woman, I have no male organs...and I don't at all think like a man..."

She asked me if that bothered me and I told her that I honestly didn't know... I'd have to think about it...well..I've thought and thought about it...and at first I was kinda dissapointed but the more I think about it...the more I'm becoming ok with who she is..in fact I can't wait to meet her...

Has anyone else had this experience?...what are your thoughts?

skeet

skeeter_01
09-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey skeeter - I say go for it!

If the two of you have a connection and you have fun, rock on! She's a woman and she's gorgeous, no reason not to at least give it a shot and see where it goes, right?

Good luck and report back on how things go!!!

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!
skeet

Medusa
09-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks so much for the encouragement!!
skeet

I agree with Laerkin, Skeeter. A woman who was born into a male body is still a woman and if you two have a connection, go for it!
Good for you for getting back out there and dating - Wish you the best! :bunchflowers:

EnderD_503
09-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I've never been in your shoes, but I think you should go for it. We don't all have the luxury of being born into the physical sex that fits our neurological sex. She is no less of a woman than a woman born into a female body. No reason why you shouldn't go for it if you like her.

skeeter_01
09-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I agree with Laerkin, Skeeter. A woman who was born into a male body is still a woman and if you two have a connection, go for it!
Good for you for getting back out there and dating - Wish you the best! :bunchflowers:

thanks so much medusa!
skeet

skeeter_01
09-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I've never been in your shoes, but I think you should go for it. We don't all have the luxury of being born into the physical sex that fits our neurological sex. She is no less of a woman than a woman born into a female body. No reason why you shouldn't go for it if you like her.

thanks enderd! i appreciate the feedback brudda..!
skeet

Corkey
09-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I know you don't need our permission, 'cause you're an adult 'n all, so if you want to date her, it is none of our business and you two have fun.

Logicaly
09-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Skeeter,

One of the best experiences I have had in terms of dating was when I had the pleasure and opportunity to get to know this amazing lady, she was pre-op at the time, and identified as mtf. She was a gorgeous woman, with a smile that could light up the room, and a laughter that was contagious. We always had a good time no matter where we went and what we did.

She was also the first woman, and person in my life, to accept me for who I am, and that opened the door to so many great opportunities and experiences for me. It has been years since we talked, but one of the last things she said to me, was when she thanked me, for always making her feel like a woman, in which I replied, well you are a woman.

What a person was born as, doesn't matter, it is who they are on the inside. If you have a connection with this woman, and you enjoy each others company, go for it, embrace it, don't let anything else stand in the way.

skeeter_01
09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Skeeter,
What a person was born as, doesn't matter, it is who they are on the inside. If you have a connection with this woman, and you enjoy each others company, go for it, embrace it, don't let anything else stand in the way.

Thanks man! that's what i'm thinking too!
skeet

WheelieStrong
09-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Ok maybe it's different for me cause i'm a trans also so i wasn't going to comment on this topic but i was curious about what responses it would get if any.

i really like you all and you made me smile so much, i guess i expected bad responses and i am so pleased there aren't any at all.

Be well friends

Cowboi
09-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Sounds like you should give it a try!!! Good Luck!!!

waxnrope
09-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Sounds to me everyone's of the same mind so far. I think you should at least meet her. Just take it slow, dude. Allow the questions that bubble up from the both of you have gentle voice. Slowly, tell your stories, if you continue interested after that first meeting. Don't feel pressured to "report" back here. As Corkey said, it ain't our business.

Wishing you only the best, man.

Sachita
09-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Sounds to me everyone's of the same mind so far. I think you should at least meet her. Just take it slow, dude. Allow the questions that bubble up from the both of you have gentle voice. Slowly, tell your stories, if you continue interested after that first meeting. Don't feel pressured to "report" back here. As Corkey said, it ain't our business.

Wishing you only the best, man.

I agree with this. See if there is chemistry and build a friendship first. If the rest is meant to be it will happen.

betenoire
09-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Don't feel pressured to "report" back here. As Corkey said, it ain't our business.

Yeah, actually -please- consider not reporting back. It's been bothering me since I first saw this thread, the idea that this woman might be a member here or become a member here and how would she feel knowing that a whole thread was dedicated to her. I might just be hyper-sensitive about privacy and stuff - but I think if it were me I would feel a little icky.

skeeter_01
09-05-2010, 07:33 AM
don't worry! i wasn't going to "report back"..not my style

she's not on this site...i don't even know if she knows about it...however, I will be sharing what I wrote with her and the feedback I got from all the wonderful people!! :)

Yeah, actually -please- consider not reporting back. It's been bothering me since I first saw this thread, the idea that this woman might be a member here or become a member here and how would she feel knowing that a whole thread was dedicated to her. I might just be hyper-sensitive about privacy and stuff - but I think if it were me I would feel a little icky.