PDA

View Full Version : Question to those who are dating FTM...

tattedangel
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Hello I havent posted here before but I do have a question.. Well I came out as Lesbian 8 months ago and now have started dating this wonderful person for about 2 months and from the begining they told me that they plan on transititioning.. though it will be a few years til they do. Though it doesn't effect how I feel about them I am actually falling for them head over heals.. But my question is how do I make them feel comfortable that I am not going anywhere when the do transitition? I know that it is on their mind because it seems to be topic of discussion on a regular basis. This is all new to me so I am just hoping to get some insight. Thank you...

DapperButch
03-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Hello I havent posted here before but I do have a question.. Well I came out as Lesbian 8 months ago and now have started dating this wonderful person for about 2 months and from the begining they told me that they plan on transititioning.. though it will be a few years til they do. Though it doesn't effect how I feel about them I am actually falling for them head over heals.. But my question is how do I make them feel comfortable that I am not going anywhere when the do transitition? I know that it is on their mind because it seems to be topic of discussion on a regular basis. This is all new to me so I am just hoping to get some insight. Thank you...

Hi, there and welcome to the forum!

I am thinking that you would run a better chance of getting replies if you put this thread in the trans zone. There is a better chance that those who are transitioning and their partners will see it. You could ask Linus to transfer it over.