PDA

View Full Version : She's shy, She is StillettoDoll

Blaze
11-22-2009, 10:03 AM
She is very shy,until she gets to know you then watch out! She laughs with a hardy boom, yet has the cutest little chuckle that you won't forget.:winky:
Lets all welcome StillettoDoll ~AKA~ The Ooh~La~La Hand made Soap Bar maker, to which is now consuming all her time as she has me cutting soap faster than she can pour them.
She has been making soaps for about 4 years now, and now has a website and a couple of shops that she sells her soaps out of, this year she had a hit on a big title company that ordered soaps for Christmas as well as Halloween.:greendollar:
She will try to get online, but once again she is consumed for the rest of the year.:clap:

Softly
11-22-2009, 10:20 AM
welcome :gimmehug:

Just_G
11-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey, I know StillettoDoll!! Met her in Vegas....what a sweetheart!

Hopefully she will be able to sneak on and have some fun here....what is it they say...all work and no play....wait, I am SURE that would never make her a dull girl...;)

Hi Stilletto!!

Sam
11-22-2009, 11:59 AM
jump right in :)

HumV4me
11-22-2009, 12:10 PM
OhMyGoodness
IhaveNotForgottenMyLongLostFriend!
SoGladYouAreBackFromJapaneessee!
YouAreBackRight?
I'veMissedYouSoMuch!
AndLookForwardToYourWonderfulPosts.

HopeLifeHasBeenWonderfulToYou!

Diva
11-22-2009, 12:44 PM
DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

YEA!!!!! You're here!!!!!

Ok, You guys.........I met Doll & Blaze in Vegas.....didn't get to spend much time with them. THEN they came to Austin and I fell in love with them! AND.......Doll makes THE most wonderful soaps!!! OMG!!!! YUM!

I'm so glad You're here! Welcome to the Planet!!!:rose:

blush
11-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Yay! You're kinda here!!

Come back to Austin! We loved meeting you and Blaze!

WolfyOne
11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Welcome to The Planet.

Bit
11-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Hello, StillettoDoll! Welcome to the Planet! Isn't soap wonderful?? We have a handmade soap store nearby and I'm hoping to take classes there soon.

Cath

StillettoDoll
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Awwwww Thank you everybody , Its really been a busy day for me ,uggggh just got a few mintues to sit down . Made some soap working on peppermint:cc: today while listeming to Christmas music. Groomed 4 dogs and cooked lunch/dinner and did some shopping .:pursebee:
I'm so excited about this new site Blaze has been telling me all about it .
Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones.
Thanks Diva oxox
Thanks G
Thanks Blush
Thanks Easton
Thanks Bit
Thanks Hum
Thanks Softly :thanksgiving:

Arwen
11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
AGroomed 4 dogs and cooked lunch/dinner and did some shopping .:pursebee:

Would love to hit up your soap site. I sniffed some in Pixie's purse...is it me or does that just sound so wrong?

But it was scrumptious!

Oh yeah! Welcome to the planet!

LadyFlamezzz
11-22-2009, 07:44 PM
She is very shy,until she gets to know you then watch out! She laughs with a hardy boom, yet has the cutest little chuckle that you won't forget.:winky:
Lets all welcome StillettoDoll ~AKA~ The Ooh~La~La Hand made Soap Bar maker, to which is now consuming all her time as she has me cutting soap faster than she can pour them.
She has been making soaps for about 4 years now, and now has a website and a couple of shops that she sells her soaps out of, this year she had a hit on a big title company that ordered soaps for Christmas as well as Halloween.:greendollar:
She will try to get online, but once again she is consumed for the rest of the year.:clap:

OK, this Doll must not be the one i met in Dallas,lol
she was so NOT shy,lol
:rrose:
welcome Doll....samoochies and i bet your wearing a pair of high heels with your jammies on,lol
(f)
miss ya both oodles!!!

PinkieLee
11-23-2009, 08:37 AM
WOOHOOO What's happening hot stuff?!

I'm so glad that Blaze, and a little arm twisting from the schmoopies in Austin, got you here FINALLY! It was nice to meet y'all in Vegas, but even better to actually spend some time with you in Austin.

I thought of you this morning while I soaped up with that yummy Pink Sugar soap you made. Ok wait, that sounded a little dirty ~ my bad ;)

Pixie
11-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Yay my new Ma's here!!! Woot woot. Don't work too hard hun. Miss you already come back!!!

Andrew, Jr.
11-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Hi and Welcome!:bunchflowers::hangloose:

violaine
11-27-2009, 11:18 PM
hallo. :cat: hope you have a wonderful weekend :flying:

Scarlet Harlot
11-30-2009, 06:10 AM
hello and welcome xx

Miss_J
11-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Hello Hello and welcome !!:giggle: