Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink She's shy, She is StillettoDoll

She is very shy,until she gets to know you then watch out! She laughs with a hardy boom, yet has the cutest little chuckle that you won't forget.
Lets all welcome StillettoDoll ~AKA~ The Ooh~La~La Hand made Soap Bar maker, to which is now consuming all her time as she has me cutting soap faster than she can pour them.
She has been making soaps for about 4 years now, and now has a website and a couple of shops that she sells her soaps out of, this year she had a hit on a big title company that ordered soaps for Christmas as well as Halloween.
She will try to get online, but once again she is consumed for the rest of the year.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

welcome
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, I know StillettoDoll!! Met her in Vegas....what a sweetheart!

Hopefully she will be able to sneak on and have some fun here....what is it they say...all work and no play....wait, I am SURE that would never make her a dull girl...

Hi Stilletto!!
Old 11-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

jump right in
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation
Default OhLaLa!!!!!

OhMyGoodness
IhaveNotForgottenMyLongLostFriend!
SoGladYouAreBackFromJapaneessee!
YouAreBackRight?
I'veMissedYouSoMuch!
AndLookForwardToYourWonderfulPosts.

HopeLifeHasBeenWonderfulToYou!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

YEA!!!!! You're here!!!!!

Ok, You guys.........I met Doll & Blaze in Vegas.....didn't get to spend much time with them. THEN they came to Austin and I fell in love with them! AND.......Doll makes THE most wonderful soaps!!! OMG!!!! YUM!

I'm so glad You're here! Welcome to the Planet!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #7
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Yay! You're kinda here!!

Come back to Austin! We loved meeting you and Blaze!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to The Planet.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, StillettoDoll! Welcome to the Planet! Isn't soap wonderful?? We have a handmade soap store nearby and I'm hoping to take classes there soon.

Cath
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Awwwww Thank you everybody , Its really been a busy day for me ,uggggh just got a few mintues to sit down . Made some soap working on peppermint today while listeming to Christmas music. Groomed 4 dogs and cooked lunch/dinner and did some shopping .
I'm so excited about this new site Blaze has been telling me all about it .
Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones.
Thanks Diva oxox
Thanks G
Thanks Blush
Thanks Easton
Thanks Bit
Thanks Hum
Thanks Softly
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
AGroomed 4 dogs and cooked lunch/dinner and did some shopping .

Would love to hit up your soap site. I sniffed some in Pixie's purse...is it me or does that just sound so wrong?

But it was scrumptious!

Oh yeah! Welcome to the planet!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #12
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
She is very shy,until she gets to know you then watch out! She laughs with a hardy boom, yet has the cutest little chuckle that you won't forget.
Lets all welcome StillettoDoll ~AKA~ The Ooh~La~La Hand made Soap Bar maker, to which is now consuming all her time as she has me cutting soap faster than she can pour them.
She has been making soaps for about 4 years now, and now has a website and a couple of shops that she sells her soaps out of, this year she had a hit on a big title company that ordered soaps for Christmas as well as Halloween.
She will try to get online, but once again she is consumed for the rest of the year.
OK, this Doll must not be the one i met in Dallas,lol
she was so NOT shy,lol

welcome Doll....samoochies and i bet your wearing a pair of high heels with your jammies on,lol

miss ya both oodles!!!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:37 AM   #13
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

WOOHOOO What's happening hot stuff?!

I'm so glad that Blaze, and a little arm twisting from the schmoopies in Austin, got you here FINALLY! It was nice to meet y'all in Vegas, but even better to actually spend some time with you in Austin.

I thought of you this morning while I soaped up with that yummy Pink Sugar soap you made. Ok wait, that sounded a little dirty ~ my bad
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #14
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Yay my new Ma's here!!! Woot woot. Don't work too hard hun. Miss you already come back!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #15
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hi and Welcome!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #16
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

hallo. hope you have a wonderful weekend
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #17
Scarlet Harlot

How Do You Identify?:
Innocent Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Decadent

Scarlet Harlot is on a distinguished road

hello and welcome xx
Scarlet Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:44 AM   #18
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello Hello and welcome !!