PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Steve Jobs...

LaneyDoll
10-05-2011, 05:59 PM
RIP Steve. You took an Apple and changed the world. Today would not have been the same without you :)

Babyangeleyez
10-05-2011, 06:13 PM
So sad. R.I.P. Steve!

Leigh
10-05-2011, 06:14 PM
R.I.P. Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LipstickLola
10-05-2011, 10:09 PM
sent from my iPhone.......:(

cuddlyfemme
10-06-2011, 05:12 AM
This is so sad :( RIP Steve

Dominique
10-06-2011, 05:14 AM
Your time is limited. Don't waste it by living it for someone else! ~ Steve Jobs ~

Venus007
10-06-2011, 05:55 AM
Time and mortality comes to us all, even if one is the richest person in the world. RIP Steve Jobs, you marvelous creative genius you.

Silvy
10-10-2011, 02:30 AM
A simple genius, a modest rich person, a private business man, a friendly conqueror...Steve Jobs was one of those persons that achieved the highest goal one can think of: He served for the benefit of contemporary society? Thank you forever!

atomiczombie
10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Margie Phelps, Westboro member and attorney (as well as daughter of founder Fred Phelps), took to Twitter last night as announcements came in at around 7:30 pm ET regarding the passing of former Apple CEO Steve Jobs. In a slew of messages sent as tweets, Phelps wrote to her followers, “Westboro will picket his funeral. He had a huge platform; gave God no glory and taught sin.”
In another tweet, Phelps wrote, “No peace for man who served self, not God. ” which she augmented with the hashtag “#hellgreetedhim.”
Ironically, Phelps used Jobs’ own genius to propagate her messages — her tweets were all sent courtesy of an iPhone, perhaps the gadget most synonymous with Jobs’ tenure with Apple.
But don’t tell that to Phelps. As she says, give credit where credit is due. Following up with fresh tweets this morning, Phelps wrote “Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose!”

http://rt.com/usa/news/westboro-funeral-jobs-phelps-247/