PDA

View Full Version : Trans girl to be institutionalised

Quintease
02-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Has anyone posted this yet? This is happening in Berlin at the insistence of the father http://essexgirlbekki.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/13/

Ebon
02-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Sounds to me like the father has an issue with women. How could you try to force your child to be unhappy? If anyone should be going to an institution it should be him. He doesn't realize that he's going to lose his child if he keeps it up. She's going to resent him and not want to be around him.

She wonders about the stereotyping by doctors. "They put me in front of a shelf; pink princesses on the left, cars on the right. I’m supposed to decide what I want to play with. That’s ridiculous. I play with a puzzle.”

Seriously! These are doctors that went to school?!

And why do they keep calling Alex IT? She is a person. Man I want to go over there and start kicking people.

Nadeest
02-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Omg, that poor young girl. They are going to end up killing her thru suicide, the way that things are going right now. :(

MysticOceansFL
02-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Omg, that poor young girl. They are going to end up killing her thru suicide, the way that things are going right now. :(

I agree with you Nadeest!!:glasses: