PDA

View Full Version : How did everyone meet their better half?

stephfromMIT
08-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Amanda and I meet Freshman year of High School, Fall sport picture day: I played football (not soccer, American football), She ran cross-country. We went on our 1st date Thanksgiving weekend, been a couple ever since.

girl_dee
08-14-2012, 10:13 PM
great thread! You can check out the response of lots of folks...

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1937

LaneyDoll
08-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I met Riley b/c of a mutual friend. We started off slowly, as friends but we had a lot of fun moments together.

When we started emailing, I warned him that I had "that kind of phone voice" and he joked that "no one has that voice." Eventually, we talked on the phone and he learned exactly what I meant.

When we met in real life, he told me nicely "you are not a strict enough top for me." He did not want me to try to pursue him when he was still healing from past hurt; actually I was not pursuing him b/c I identified as a bottom at the time. Eventually, I became his dominant and we both found the balance perfect for us.

When we were still friends, he warned me "do not fall for me, everyone does and they get hurt." Eventually, he told me that he loved me and I refused to say it in return ;)

What we have is based in friendship and I could not ask for a better foundation.

:sparklyheart:

Mrs Arcstriker
08-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Total internet hookup...The day I heard his voice for the first time was also the first day that I met him...I was hooked from the second he got out of his truck...

JDeere
06-15-2016, 10:16 PM
A dating website. The one that has fish in the title LOL

flapdoodle
06-15-2016, 10:27 PM
over 20 years ago i saw a butch at Julies in NYC, I could not get her out of my mind. I dated many through the years "hoping" it was her..

8 years ago, I met the butch I married, online. While looking at her 35th birthday album, I saw the butch from 20 years ago. I didn't quite know what to do, we were just dating then, but, there was the very butch I had been searching for, for 20 years....

"who is this", I asked.
"that's me before my hair became salt and pepper"

what are the chances? I had a brief encounter in NYC one night at a bar, I ended up marrying the very same person.

I am truly blessed

dark_crystal
06-16-2016, 05:11 AM
September 28, 2010

A group of BFP members from Houston was getting together for dinner, and while we were outside smoking, Blaze introduced me to his friend who just coincidentally happened to be at the same restaurant having dinner with a totally different group of friends

A couple of weeks later i got a pm on here asking if that friend could call me

We got married 6/30/2015 and again 1/1/2016

storyspinner70
06-16-2016, 11:09 AM
I met my butch in a virtual world online four years ago. :D

Gayandgray
06-16-2016, 06:55 PM
I met my butch a looooong time ago when we worked at the same place.