PDA

View Full Version : Please Say a Prayer/Light a Candle for Heavenleahangel

daddi76
09-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I am asking everyone who reads this to please say a prayer, light a candle or send good vibes to Heavenleahangel. She has been on this site and others for a while now and yesterday she found out that she has blockages in her heart that more than likely will require bypass surgery. The cardiologist wanted her to have her cath tomorrow, but she had to post pone it til next week so she can make some very serious decisions for her son, Jacob, who is 5 years old. She is his only parent.
She has battled diabetes for 25 years, just went through chemo this past year for growths in her foot, was put in a wheelchair to be totally non-weight bearing in order for her feet to heal only to be told yesterday about her heart. If I can say anything about her, she is a fighter and a survivor and she will fight to be here for her son.
Please send some healing thoughts and prayers that she will receive a healing and things will go smoothly. Thank you all. I will keep you posted.

The_Lady_Snow
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM
http://s1.card-images.com/images/products/CD4378_D.jpg

Bard
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM
sending all our love and prayers

princessbelle
09-12-2012, 06:23 PM
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1201/1201279m5xgi81pn2.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Hollylane
09-12-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm sending well wishes for a speedy recovery!

http://rlv.zcache.com/mes_pensees_pour_toi_my_thoughts_for_you_poster-r24ec311f3eae4e3fabb7600c64b587d7_w1j_400.jpg

spritzerJ
09-12-2012, 06:50 PM
prayers and positive light and love as she guides herself and family through this time of healing and welcomes support.

Spirit Dancer
09-12-2012, 06:52 PM
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/valaria1/1111.jpg

Heavenleahangel
09-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. This has been a very challenging time for me to say the least. I will remain strong for my son's sake. I must keep the faith.

jac
09-12-2012, 07:10 PM
You're in my thoughts and prayers Heaven... you always have been.
:candle::moonstars:

firegal
09-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your son,speedy recovery.

Keep huggin your son...best medicine around!

SugarFemme
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM
http://www.comments123.com/c/blessings/blessings_023.jpg

clay
09-12-2012, 07:32 PM
http://pamelabrunermusic.com/images/love230.jpg

LoyalWolfsBlade
09-12-2012, 08:50 PM
You of all people here have been nothing but a true friend to Me and I add My energy My positive thoughts and at this moment I light a candle that will stay lite for a certain Georgia Peach that brought Me to this site. May the doctors hands be as light as a feather and may you think of nothing but your sons arms around your neck My friend.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/386364_499750373387352_705309337_n.jpg

Novelafemme
09-12-2012, 08:53 PM
ALWAYS keep the faith, Heaven! Lots of love and light coming your way from Arizona!

Electrocell
09-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Have been saying prayers for her since she told me about the
chemo will add about her heart in my prayers as well.

Greyson
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Heaven, although we have never met I feel a connection with you. I remember I started a thread on the other site about people wanting to parent and you posted in that thread. This is before you had Jacob. I have seen your post here through out your trials and you certainly are a fighter and a part of this community.

Light, love and prayers for you and Jacob.

SleepyButch
09-12-2012, 09:10 PM
I hope you get better soon! Hang in there. You are going to come out of this with flying colors and be back on your feet in no time.

You will be in my thoughts.

Lady Pamela
09-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Most definately have mine.

May the doctors be directed
May she and all involved be at peace
And may angels and guardians surround you all.

Tommi
09-12-2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.ourheavenlyangels.com/images/angel.jpg

Heavenleahangel take us with you, the memory of all us, those you have met and those that have known you online only. We are a big army of strong hope and love and support with our fighters. May the warrior in you be fierce and powerful to fight for that healing of your heart, your body, and the hands, skill and expertise of the the medical professionals who will bring you through this next adventure.

May Jacob know his Mommy will be fine and home from that place she has to go visit, and they will be able to play together soon. :hk20::scooter::hiding:

Leigh
09-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Definitely sending my thoughts & prayers to both of you, in hopes of a very speedy recovery! :rrose:

Scuba
09-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Sending healing ju ju your way Heavenly :)

Corkey
09-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Sending Planet juju.

mustangjeano
09-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Heavenly, I am sending white light of protection and pink light of love to surround you and Jacob. I will keep you both in my heart and prayers.
Jean

~ocean
09-13-2012, 12:26 AM
u r in my prayers :) dont be scared ..

bkisbutchenuff
09-13-2012, 02:22 AM
I will be praying for you and Jacob! You will be fine - you are cared about and loved by many!

Rockinonahigh
09-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Sending you strength and healing for you and you family ,with a speedy recovery.

suebee
09-13-2012, 02:51 AM
We go to the same diner every week for supper. We had our reception for our Canadian wedding in their back room. Monday one of the waitresses there (recently retired) had a major heart attack and two strokes. Today they took her off life support. The last I heard they didn't expect her to live through the night. And she'd just started on that wonderful adventure we call retirement. Still came to the diner every day for coffee, but often with her granddaughter.

Please send Joyce loving thoughts and guiding light as she begins her next journey. A lovely lady, gone too soon. (f)

Heavenleahangel
09-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Thank you all for your support and concern through this battle. Honestly, the chemo didn't scare me as much as this has. I want to thank Daddi76, who along with another friend has been the legs and strength to keep Jacob with me. I owe them both my heart felt gratitude and will always appreciate them for giving me the ability to keep my son at home. Especially them having to move everything Jacob & I own into the new house that is wheelchair accessible! What a chore! Jacob's toy boxes alone were enough to cause a hernia! Lol
Anyway, I find out today when I will be going to the hospital. I was told yesterday that when I go for the cath, I will be admitted to go ahead and proceed with the surgery. This tells me the dr is anticipating the bypass already by the nurse telling me that. I know there are several blockages and my ventrical is enlarged. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again. My Planet family and friends are a great strength to me. :angel:

PinkieLee
09-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Thoughts & prayers coming your way! Please take care my friend!

Tommi
09-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Thank you all for your support and concern through this battle. Honestly, the chemo didn't scare me as much as this has. I want to thank Daddi76, who along with another friend has been the legs and strength to keep Jacob with me. I owe them both my heart felt gratitude and will always appreciate them for giving me the ability to keep my son at home. Especially them having to move everything Jacob & I own into the new house that is wheelchair accessible! What a chore! Jacob's toy boxes alone were enough to cause a hernia! Lol
Anyway, I find out today when I will be going to the hospital. I was told yesterday that when I go for the cath, I will be admitted to go ahead and proceed with the surgery. This tells me the dr is anticipating the bypass already by the nurse telling me that. I know there are several blockages and my ventrical is enlarged. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again. My Planet family and friends are a great strength to me. :angel:

This is a good thing, even though scary. I know scores of patients whose lives are better since they had it done. and , they are alive and well many many years later. In my first life, I worked in Cardiac Cath labs, and Imaging Depts.. Maybe they will let you watch your angiogram. Tell them you'd like Pictures to bring home to Jacob too/

YOU will feel Even better than before, because, it's kind of like having a slow drain that gets slower and slower and then ....Roto Rooter, that's the name , away go troubles down the drain....and

You will get one of those little pink plastic tubs, and other fun things to bring home to the boy ,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Jacob and the Heroes :pirate-steer:that are in your life.

ruffryder
09-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Thanks for this thread.

Heavehleahangel and Jacob,
keeping you in our thoughts and hearts and sending prayers and hoping for a speedy recovery from surgery.

I'm glad you two have each other. Keep strong. We'll be here when you return.

Best wishes.

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/files/2008/03/homelesscandle.jpg

MsTinkerbelly
09-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Sending you and yours prayers for healing and strength.

I don't know how you feel regarding your son and his care, because I was blessed to never have to worry a minute about my daughter, but I have had a triple bypass and I know some of what you will face ahead.

Rest, move when you can, and take good care of yourself. Oh and if you have pets keep a pillow with you because they seem to aim for your chest! LOL

Blessings for a swift and full recovery. (f)

*Anya*
09-13-2012, 10:24 AM
They say God never gives us more than we can handle. I don't know that is true. So often we are sorely tested and feel that we can't handle one more thing.

You have the very best reasons of all to keep fighting the good fight: your precious 5-year old son and yourself.

My prayers, thoughts and healing white light I send to you.

:moonstars:

Leigh
09-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Sending lots of healing prayers and wishes for a very speedy recovery for you :)

Canela
09-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Hi Heavenly,

Get well soon.

macele
09-13-2012, 10:50 AM
you are the boss. seriously. after the surgery, you are on the healing journey, ... ask for pain medicine anytime you want it. when i was in icu, they had a bed that raised completely up, ... so that you don't have to take your leg over the side of the bed and you don't have to use your arms/chest muscles. if they have such as this, tell them to use it, always. that's what things like that are for. you are the boss! when you are sore and they want to move you around, that's good for you, but you know what you can do. if you can't, don't let them make you. i had more pain from my leg than my chest. i have about a 15 inch scar. i'm not going to lie, that hurt. but the chest part is just a slow healing, don't rush it. the tubes, pulling the chest tube, ... i had in the middle of my chest, i've had problems with. but all in all, the energy that the surgery has given me is priceless. i had never had any surgery before the triple bypass, so i was in for a rude awakening lol. but i'm good to go now. and you will be too. they did my heart cath in my wrist. that was a breeze. god bless you. you are the boss!

Heavenleahangel
09-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi Heavenly,

I'm also sending angels to stand around you and protect and comfort you while you walk thru this journey. You are never alone...even the guardian angel you have assigned to you is always with you. Jacob has one, too...and as you go thru this procedure the God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac is taking care of every detail of your life concerning you both. Is it me, or....Heavenly, Jacob, Angels, God...Hmmmm...

Trusting in God has been my saving grace. I speak healing and strength into you and a supernatural overflow of provision for your life and Jacob's, in Jesus holy name. Amen.

Prov. 18:21
Psalm 103:3
Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you so much, Canela! I did name Jacob from the Bible. I have a very strong faith in God and I have seen first hand what miracles He can deliver. I lost TWO sisters last year, 1 in May that we knew was going to happen and then one very unexpectedly in October. She was my closest relative and the last one in my family who ever cared about and accepted me. With me in chemo and everything going on, I never even got the chance to grieve that. I know my Angel, sisters and Mom are watching over me and God knows my son would be in foster care if something happens to me.
Your words of encouragement and prayers are greatly appreciated.

suebee
09-13-2012, 11:11 AM
My apologies. Late night post last night and I posted on the wrong thread. Heavenleahangel: Keep on fighting the good fight.I will remember you in my prayers today along with my friend Joyce.

Canela
09-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much, Canela! I did name Jacob from the Bible. I have a very strong faith in God and I have seen first hand what miracles He can deliver. I lost TWO sisters last year, 1 in May that we knew was going to happen and then one very unexpectedly in October. She was my closest relative and the last one in my family who ever cared about and accepted me. With me in chemo and everything going on, I never even got the chance to grieve that. I know my Angel, sisters and Mom are watching over me and God knows my son would be in foster care if something happens to me.
Your words of encouragement and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you Heavenleahangel;

I wrote my post such as you quoted, but I thought it might be too "out there" for you and well, I ended up deleting it and just leaving the generic and esoteric "get well soon"...blah. I am so sorry that it didn't show up after all...I tried to write it again but it didn't work out. I am so very glad though, and amazed that you still caught that prayer. Amen!

My original prayers for you still stand and every declaration for you and Jacob's life as well, in Jesus name. I am believing for your complete miracle healing in Jesus name. So, thanks for receiving your prayers today and your miracles tomorrow and beyond.

Great blessings, miracles, signs and wonders to you and Jacob!

Canela

LoyalWolfsBlade
09-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Sending you and Jacob protection energy and healing energy for you My dear friend. I recall once you said you believed that dreams come true well they do and I know just how hard you have dreamed of making Jacob happy and safe.

Soft*Silver
09-13-2012, 07:47 PM
softly sung prayers of support and strength for you and your child and all those who tend to you both.....

Ginger
09-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Wishing this strong woman even more strength, to get through it.

Heavenleahangel
09-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers and concern. The surgeon my cardiologist wanted to do my surgery is in conference all of next week so my surgery is scheduled for the 26th. I am thankful to get to spend these next 12 days with Jacob and close friends and family. They wanted me to do the cath yesterday, but I couldn't do it so quickly cuz of taking care of last minute things for my little man. Again, thank you all for your continued prayers and concern.

cinnamongrrl
09-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery from Teddybear and I.... :bunchflowers: :bunchflowers:

Electrocell
09-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Got a text from Heavenleahangel today said she was out of surgery and she's going to be fine.

Heavenleahangel
09-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks, Electrocell! I am finally coherent. I dodged the worst of the bullets today, but still have the hardest part to do---keep losing weight! I have changed all my old habits and will stay on the new medicine I got today. Other than that, I don't need the bypass surgery which is GREAT news!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern...it really means a lot to me and my lil man.

Stud_puppy1991
09-26-2012, 04:44 PM
You are a strong and very caring woman with more courage and strength than you realize. Do not ever tell yourself any different. Your pain tugs at the hearts of all of us, and I'm sure we all would send our strength to you so you'd never run out of your own. But, you haven't. You're one heck of a woman, you're just in a very tough fight, but you will make it. You have all of us. Keep fighting, Heaven. We love you.

Blaze
09-26-2012, 05:06 PM
I am usually the late one that comes in late as usual. But know this, I may be late, but my intent is always deep, determined and of the utmost sincerity,,,
From a place of internal wishes, I pray for your, health, a powerful recovery, guidance and light, and strength that surrounds you and protects you...
http://kinialohaguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/serenity-prayer.jpg

Heavenleahangel
09-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Thank you Stud_Puppy and Blaze for your prayers and replies. I am feeling better now that I know I wont have to undergo heart bypass surgery. It makes my heart smile that y'all are thinking of me...

Leigh
09-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks, Electrocell! I am finally coherent. I dodged the worst of the bullets today, but still have the hardest part to do---keep losing weight! I have changed all my old habits and will stay on the new medicine I got today. Other than that, I don't need the bypass surgery which is GREAT news!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern...it really means a lot to me and my lil man.

I'm extremely happy that your doing well and that the surgery was a success. Everyone who loves you, your son included, needs you around for many more years ~ besides, you gotta make the Reunion next year too :D

But most of all, just take care of you :rrose:

WingsOnFire
09-26-2012, 05:40 PM
such happy news! I am do glad the worst of it is over. Keep believing in yourself as the happy healthy and whole wonderful person that you are.