PDA

View Full Version : A newly dating/sex/corsets/butch appreciatin question

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi, first post here. I am a 53yo femme, 5 months single after 11 year long and 8+ year sexless marriage (to a butch). I am overall doing GREAT, loving life again, loving myself again.

For the past two months I've been casually dating a total sweetheart butch who treats me like a queen, pampers me to no end, and in the past few weeks since we started being sexual (me for the first time in EIGHT YEARS), has totally rocked my world in bed.

I want to really show my appreciation, but I'm just not sure how.

She made a couple of little comments about liking lingerie, and I was thinking about showing up with a corset (custom made silk which I haven't worn in over 12 years) and stockings under my dress - she lives 100 miles away and I'm visiting for the weekend. FYI I don't actually have anything else that I'd consider sexy lingerie and I live in a rural area where there just isn't anyplace closeby where I could buy something classy and sexy in my size (16/18).

So here's my concern and question. I don't know for sure if she even likes corsets - are they pretty universally drool-producing, or is that an iffy choice? I'm also knocking up against some confidence issues - the last time I wore it I was maybe 41, and now I'm 53, and I'm a curvy (overweight) girl who has not totally escaped the perils of years and gravity, and at this point I'm generally a "low" femme and grandmother, not someone you'd immediately imagine in a corset.

So do I take the risk that it might produce a very awkward (and humiliating for me) moment? Or find a way to figure out if she likes corsets first?

Any other suggestions as to what sorts of things I could do as a treat and thank-you that would more likely be appreciated? I just don't know her well enough yet to know what she likes for sure, but I'd sure like to give back some of how she's made me feel!

Thanks for any advice you can give.

The_Lady_Snow
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Go for it!!!!!!!

*Anya*
09-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh sweetie!!

Please go for it! If your butch said she likes lingerie, a corset is the queen of lingerie!

Enjoy every curve of yourself because I promise you: your butch will:)

We are damn sight never too old for love or for a hot sex life!

chefhmboyrd
09-13-2012, 02:41 PM
First off...
Welcome to the Planet....

second...
If I were the butch in question, I would be thrilled to have you show up in you corset and stockings. It sounds like she is in to you, and if you have already had sex, then it would be completely appropriate to have a little "surprise" for her to show your appreciation...

if she is a sweet and attentive as you described, and has openly expressed an interest in sexy lingerie, then you need not worry about any awkward moments...

as far as the age and gravity, full figured mature women are HOTTTT!!!!! :blush:
so put on your sexy gear and RAGE ON SISTER!!!!

Mr.Nobody
09-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Speaking from the butch perspective...I believe this gesture will not only be apprciated greatly, but it will also get you enough sex to make up for those eight years!

Martina
09-13-2012, 02:49 PM
I second or third the go for its

starryeyes
09-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Work it girl!

Novelafemme
09-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Oooooo...sexy dress-up is fabulous fun!

Welcome to the site and have fun!

The re-kindling of one's sex life is a beautiful thing.

clay
09-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi Dance and welcome to the Planet!!!!
Rock that butch's world. You are a beautiful spirt and heart.....GO FOR IT!!!!!

Leigh
09-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi, first post here. I am a 53yo femme, 5 months single after 11 year long and 8+ year sexless marriage (to a butch). I am overall doing GREAT, loving life again, loving myself again.

For the past two months I've been casually dating a total sweetheart butch who treats me like a queen, pampers me to no end, and in the past few weeks since we started being sexual (me for the first time in EIGHT YEARS), has totally rocked my world in bed.

I want to really show my appreciation, but I'm just not sure how.

She made a couple of little comments about liking lingerie, and I was thinking about showing up with a corset (custom made silk which I haven't worn in over 12 years) and stockings under my dress - she lives 100 miles away and I'm visiting for the weekend. FYI I don't actually have anything else that I'd consider sexy lingerie and I live in a rural area where there just isn't anyplace closeby where I could buy something classy and sexy in my size (16/18).

So here's my concern and question. I don't know for sure if she even likes corsets - are they pretty universally drool-producing, or is that an iffy choice? I'm also knocking up against some confidence issues - the last time I wore it I was maybe 41, and now I'm 53, and I'm a curvy (overweight) girl who has not totally escaped the perils of years and gravity, and at this point I'm generally a "low" femme and grandmother, not someone you'd immediately imagine in a corset.

So do I take the risk that it might produce a very awkward (and humiliating for me) moment? Or find a way to figure out if she likes corsets first?

Any other suggestions as to what sorts of things I could do as a treat and thank-you that would more likely be appreciated? I just don't know her well enough yet to know what she likes for sure, but I'd sure like to give back some of how she's made me feel!

Thanks for any advice you can give.

I definitely also vote to go for it :)

Just because your a curvy older woman certainly doesn't mean that you shouldn't live life and enjoy it to its fullest. Absolutely go for wearing a corset; not only are they extremely SEXY but also I have no doubt in my mind that your butch will go totally nuts for it (she'd be nuts not to hehe). I'm sure whatever you do for her will be appreciated and she will be happy because she cares for you ~ that's what matters the most !!!!!!!!

have fun and enjoy it :D

SleepyButch
09-13-2012, 03:20 PM
If someone were doing that for me.. I'd appreciate the hell out of it.

That being said.. if you are unsure, you could always put it on, take a picture of a very small part of it and send a message to your Butch saying something like is this what you had in mind? Nothing wrong with some good teasing.

That's just a thought anyway. If you wanted to totally surprise her... this scenario would not work.

I say go for it. If she appreciates you without it, she will also appreciate you with it.

girl_dee
09-13-2012, 03:27 PM
my thoughts are anything that you feel sexy and confident in will exude that and you will be a knock out on all levels!

macele
09-13-2012, 03:49 PM
i don't think it's universal. if it makes you uncomfortable, ask her what she likes. asking questions is a good thing, both ways.

Tommi
09-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Dance-with-me, a romantic room, candles (lottsa battery operated tea lights are nice too) and you in whatever would be wonderful, because, you will have that self-confidence that you are worth every second of the mystique.

"Sexy is as sexy does" What makes a femme sexy, to me, is the way she carries herself. It's easy to spot and it is pretty awesome from across the room.

I have been with , Hmm, Anorexic to ample, youngish and mature (not all at the same time your honor :) . all of the above, in and out of corsets, garter belts, ....thigh high lacey nylons ~ All are a killer for me....and it is in our heads where the passion and acceptance live. :mohawk:

Yes. I agree , just do it if it feels good. If it doesn't , you can chalk it up to , getting out of the closet. ;)

pinkgeek
09-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Do it! Let me know if you need ideas on where to shop (online). I have a small (ok fine not small) collection of corsets that ranges from "jesus god why did I spend that much" to "really? it's only $50? I'll take one in every color". Nothing puts everything in all the right places quite like a corset.

*Anya*
09-13-2012, 05:31 PM
We have a corsets thread.

I think it may be time to bump it and I think that I shall!

Pink, I would love to know where you got your "why did I spend so much" corset.

LeftWriteFemme
09-13-2012, 05:35 PM
A corset allows us to defy gravity........the gravity of the world, time and the weight of apprehension. There is such sweetness in dressing to please a Butch who loves you; give this as a gift to yourself as well as your Butch. I wish you a very happy weekend!

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Thank to all who replied! The deciding factor may end up being that I don't have anyone to help me get into it where the Butch lives (I have a friend who lives in the same city but she's not available tomorrow afternoon), and I'm not sure that driving two hours in a full corset is wise. :)

As for "dressing to please a Butch who loves you" - in this case, it's for the Butch who enjoys and lusts me, because we are a long way from getting serious. Does she have potential? So far, yes, but that's a LONG way in the future before I even seriously ask that question, and the likely outcome is that we're be no more than friends with benefits, since we live so far apart. But I'm seriously enjoying what we have in the moment, and there's still a LOT of pleasure in dressing to please the one who is making me feel so good about myself and making me feel so special!

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Do it! Let me know if you need ideas on where to shop (online). I have a small (ok fine not small) collection of corsets that ranges from "jesus god why did I spend that much" to "really? it's only $50? I'll take one in every color". Nothing puts everything in all the right places quite like a corset.
Yes!! I'd love to get your suggestions - especially for the "really? only $50?" ones -- the one I have is in the "jesus god why did I spend that much?" range and that's from a lot of years ago - it would shock me to spend that much on any one clothing item even today, so many years later!

Toughy
09-13-2012, 05:58 PM
60 yr old butch here.......

Corset
garters
stockings

I'm there in a heartbeat........

I will say this........if you are going to wear it then own it. Confidence makes sexy much more than anything else.

Personally, I am attracted to 'age appropriate' femmes...........meaning femmes who are within 15-20 years of my age. I like what age and gravity does to a femme.......just as I hope she likes what age and gravity have done to my body.

The idea of a picture.....not revealing the entire thing....just a tease of what it is.....is not a bad idea. It will certainly get her imagination working....

For me butch/femme is an erotic dance and I love a femme who owns her body and her sexuality....actually for me that is part of what makes a femme

edited to add: if you don't do the corset............garters, stockings and one of my white shirts that hangs just to where the stockings and garters meet works too.....and you can easily accomplish that surprise when you go to the bathroom

Dude
09-13-2012, 06:04 PM
welcome

If the corset feels good , do it.
If your too cinched up and can barely breathe , dont.

I think these are sexy :danglecarrot:
http://scene.barenecessities.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/BareNecessities/stm9282xbsev?$Main375x440$
http://www.barenecessities.com/seven-til-midnight-flawless-short-robe-plus-size-stm-9282xb_product.htm?pf_id=SeventilMidnightSTM9282XB&search=
24 bucks

with a hint of black lace underneath

less is more
that's my vote
;)

jac
09-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Speaking as someone who loves ligerie, I say go for it! I think it's awesome that you came on here and made a thread to ask opinions and are wanting to please the lust outa your butch... btw hello and welcome to the Planet!! :D

jac
09-13-2012, 06:17 PM
PS. Corsets are freakin' hot as hell!! Just sayin'

Ginger
09-13-2012, 07:04 PM
If she appreciates you without it, she will also appreciate you with it.

Very good point.

Little Fish
09-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Toughy has said everything I would've and everyone else has covered all the other relevant points. Please know this, your sexual confidence and strength will rock your Butch's world, guaranteed.

Sexual confidence in lingerie/corset with garter belt? --would make my head explode. *Butch Thud* (but the confidence is the key my dear....."act as if"....)

Have a great weekend--please come back next week and let us all know how it went!

DMW
09-13-2012, 07:19 PM
A little wary to report my opinion here being a dude and all...
I think being honest and open about who you are and what you want is so important. If you are comfortable in the corset and enjoy it...then enjoy it.
It your partner has an issue with it...i'd be really surprized if they did.
But, if so, then you learn to be with someone who appreciates and likes what you like. I hope you do what you want and the butch likes it. Smile

Canela
09-13-2012, 07:53 PM
I love this thread!

Dance,

You're already sexy girl, contemplating a corset! Whew! Can I just say, hot!

I'm almost 50, plus size and have lingerie, sexy/lace bra and panty sets and even a corset that I like to wear...for play or just for me, under my clothes. Why not? Who says you gotta save your sexy stuff for your partner...I wear my stuff when I feel sexy and undercover too...lol...why not? Yep, under my dresses, clothes, etc...sometimes, a little peep of knee covered in black fishnet in boots and a dress (weather permitting) it's cool/fun when someone notices all of a sudden there's a double take and a look that says wha?...lol...but what it does to your self confidence! lol...get creative!

Be you're sexy self all the time, Dance...and enjoy being you. I think you're awesome and gutsy and sexy! Go girl!

justkim
09-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Work it!
Sneaking into the bathroom and changing into one of your friends shirts is a good idea too...
I just had a flash of 9 1/2 weeks...

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 08:14 PM
You're all great! Thanks so much! Just reading all your replies is getting my confidence. I didn't realize until I started dating again just how dowdy I'd gotten over the years - when you're married to someone who no desire to touch you for years, it takes a toll on your confidence, no matter how many excuses you make to yourself. But now? Sorry but screw that nonsense -- I'm totally worth it. ;)

A femme friend just introduced me to Torrid -- va va voom!! there's not one locally but there's one on the way - I think I'll be stopping there tomorrow afternoon to pick up a little something...

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Work it!
Sneaking into the bathroom and changing into one of your friends shirts is a good idea too...
I just had a flash of 9 1/2 weeks...

heehee

Problem is, I've only been to her house once and I have NO idea where she hangs her button shirts.

girl_dee
09-13-2012, 08:22 PM
While it's true corsets and lace are very sexy, there is a LOT to be said for white cotton...

http://www.stardreamer.co.uk/images/PS09_c_01.jpg

The_Lady_Snow
09-13-2012, 08:29 PM
While it's true corsets and lace are very sexy, there is a LOT to be said for white cotton...

http://www.stardreamer.co.uk/images/PS09_c_01.jpg

I am a HUGE fan of pantaloon like cotton women's intimates..

LaneyDoll
09-13-2012, 08:33 PM
welcome

If the corset feels good , do it.
If your too cinched up and can barely breathe , dont.

If you can *barely* breathe, your corset is not tight enough ;)

There are a lot of really good suggestions here. My fave is the white, button up shirt with garters and heels. You can literally walk in the door wearing all of it with a skirt. So easy to slip away and change. You cannot drive in a corset and would have to take time to get dressed.

So, if the ease of "getting" ready is a concern, I would stick to the button up shirt.

Here is another idea for you---if she is into football, you may consider getting a jersey for her fave team. Then, present it her later as a wearable memento.

:sparklyheart:

justkim
09-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Some time's simple is better...
look in the closet that would be my first guess... *just being helpful*
Better yet, how about a big RED bow?

Torrid is AWESOME!

heehee

Problem is, I've only been to her house once and I have NO idea where she hangs her button shirts.

jac
09-13-2012, 08:35 PM

Me toooo!! Well, not directly for me but for me to see on her :) The lingerie too lol... although to read it on my previous post, one might think I meant for me... nah... for her... but for my enjoyment of viewing also... for sure!!

Plain and simple is absolutely sexy hot too... Not always does a lady have to be sinched up and bound... but it sure is nice here and there and in between!!

Yes the plain and simple... I like!! :eyebrow:

justkim
09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Just do it!
*Dances around her living room*

PMTu86K-IhI

Dude
09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
I have been looking at pretty bras for the last hour? I'm supportive,
like that... snort
this one is at Torrid

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/594086_hi?wid=199&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0

girl_dee
09-13-2012, 08:45 PM

i am way more comfortable in white cotton intimates and luckily Syr
Likes them too !

i wish i were more comfy in silky things ..

Go for it !!

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 08:56 PM
My absolute favorite nightgowns are the tissue-thin hand-smocked white cotton gowns that I inherited from my beloved Granny. My ex of course never appreciated them, but I am highly titillated at the idea of some hot butch finding it a total turn-on to see me in my Granny's nighties!

girl_dee
09-13-2012, 09:01 PM
My absolute favorite nightgowns are the tissue-thin hand-smocked white cotton gowns that I inherited from my beloved Granny. My ex of course never appreciated them, but I am highly titillated at the idea of some hot butch finding it a total turn-on to see me in my Granny's nighties!

How sweet !!!! i soooo love cotton frocks!

my partner would love that so you never know !

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 09:03 PM
like that... snort
this one is at Torrid

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/594086_hi?wid=199&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0
Dude, you are so very kind and generous with your time! I appreciate so much that you selflessly sacrificed your time to help someone that you don't even know.

(And yes, that's a very pretty one! Definitely one I'd consider!)

Nadeest
09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Even if hy doesn't like corsets, I'm quite sure that hy will appreciate that you have made an effort to please hym.

Dude
09-13-2012, 09:33 PM
"research" :nerd:

seriously , how funny are we?

I have never seen anyone get a welcoming
committee , quite like this , that I can remember

CherylNYC
09-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Even if hy doesn't like corsets, I'm quite sure that hy will appreciate that you have made an effort to please hym.

@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.)

*Anya*
09-13-2012, 09:48 PM
like that... snort
this one is at Torrid

Dude!

I am in awe of your altruistic "research". It truly is wonderful that you would go above and beyond to help a newbie out like this!

*snort*

bright_arrow
09-13-2012, 09:55 PM
If you think a corset may be a little extreme/unsure about getting into it, you could always do a lacy lingerie set - I love frilly/lacy/see-through boy shorts and a bra with slight push up. Add some thigh highs, maybe go in a skirt/slacks and a nice fitting v-neck top.. Heels.. Nice surprise if she is undressing you, or simple enough to step out of and make an appearance in.

I'm sure the thought would count x 1,000,000. Sometimes I lounge around in boy shorts and a slightly big shirt that hangs off one shoulder, and it drives my butch crazy .. especially if I shaved my legs and smell yummy! (f)

Dance-with-me
09-13-2012, 10:19 PM
"research" :nerd:

seriously , how funny are we?

I have never seen anyone get a welcoming
committee , quite like this , that I can remember
I'm going to have to rally all of you to do an Extreme Makeover: Femme Who's Allowed Herself to Get Frumpy edition!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I need and would LOVE to have a bunch of femme's to go shopping with me and help me figure out what looks good on me, then return home to give me a femme-in-her-50's makeup lesson (I don't wear makeup everyday and can do a basic subtle application just fine but don't know how to do my makeup when I want impact without going overboard), then hang with the boys/butches to get their honest feedback. Anyone want to meet me at Torrent in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to help me pick something out? ;)

I've only been in this community a few hours and already I feel that I've found My People. :)

LaneyDoll
09-13-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm going to have to rally all of you to do an Extreme Makeover: Femme Who's Allowed Herself to Get Frumpy edition!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I need and would LOVE to have a bunch of femme's to go shopping with me and help me figure out what looks good on me, then return home to give me a femme-in-her-50's makeup lesson (I don't wear makeup everyday and can do a basic subtle application just fine but don't know how to do my makeup when I want impact without going overboard), then hang with the boys/butches to get their honest feedback. Anyone want to meet me at Torrent in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to help me pick something out? ;)

I've only been in this community a few hours and already I feel that I've found My People. :)

This reply makes me happy. Good luck with this!!!

:sparklyheart:

Dude
09-13-2012, 10:58 PM
I could help with the shopping part
and even say "girl, I don't think so" if something is not quite right
(sometimes the girlfriends might lie to be "nice", not me, one look at my face
says it all)
then we could do lunch :tea:
and go to the salon

make up.. subtle eyeliner and pretty lashes , light on the brows and the rest of it and you'll look smashing :beatnik:

I think it's great you are coming out of a funk.

She likes you already , just as you are , so remember that too.

Toughy
09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
what Dude said:

make up.. subtle eyeliner and pretty lashes , light on the brows and the rest of it and you'll look smashing

SugarFemme
09-14-2012, 01:32 AM
OMHO...Most importantly, YOU need to feel sexy about yourself. If you get that internal nasty, naughty, sensual feeling, you could rock a potato sack and be sexy. The sexy starts within. I am 51, and sometimes, when the planets are aligned, I'm feeling good about ME, I can have Tinkerbell sleep shorts and a cutupt-shirt like in Flashdance, there is NOOO stopping the sexy that exudes from every pore of my being.

Parker
09-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Personally, I am attracted to 'age appropriate' femmes...........meaning femmes who are within 15-20 years of my age. I like what age and gravity does to a femme.......just as I hope she likes what age and gravity have done to my body.

This. So much.

-----

Also - I love the 2 shirt ideas: wearing one of her button down shirts with stockings and garters - or an over sized jersey of her fave team which she can then keep.

lol, I apparently like those two ideas so much that I had a hard time typing the above sentence out - so many typos, I had to keep deleting and editing - if we were all face to face, I probably would have been stuttering! oy :blush:

Dont get me wrong, corsets and teddies are nice - but sometimes, the most "innocent" idea can work just as well. :winky:

~ocean
09-14-2012, 02:00 AM
hi dance welcome to the planet as u can see by the responses u have received we r all very sexual woman . Sometimes availability may hinder sexy lingerie .In your better stores macys, Victoria Secret's ,Bloomingdales, hell even a store like Ranibow Fashions will sell very sexy seductive lingerie.. I find a camasole w/ garters works too ~ BUT now this is imprtant:Be confident~ the seduction prior to the bedroom is more imp. than what u have on.Wether u r wearing sexy lingerie under a sundress or a wrap silky robe, tease ur butch. The "dance" b4 u get in that bedroom will captivate , set the sceen.Don't loose ur lovers attention. While having dinner ,as u cross ur legs, open ur robe so that one leg shows ur gater., always having ur butchs ineterest. As u clean up the plates, kiss ur lover, lean into hym, keep teasing ~ slowly remove ur stockings, let hym appreciate ur movements.Use ur hands, and glide them around different parts of your body. Move to music..When hy approaches u ... be ready.ur eyes will let hym take u.. buy that sexy lingerie...and btw a camasole is very flattering to a womans figure regardless of size.and it can be worn w. or without the garters its a staple for a woman to have a few in her wardrobe. enjoy eachother :) confidence is always the most sexiest part of u ..when gently shown.~

lusciouskiwi
09-14-2012, 05:11 AM
I think it's fabulous the responses that Dance has received. It's really tough when you're in a relationship without sexual contact with your lover. It's tough on your confidence. Add to the soup being 40 or 50+ and constantly being bombarded with extremely slender young women as the image of sexiness :seeingstars: ... it's lovely knowing curves are appreciated.

Medusa
09-14-2012, 05:34 AM
I just love all the suggestions and hints coming from folks!

I will second what Nadeest said about making the effort. I think sometimes that just knowing someone has made an effort for you is a huge turn-on. Knowing that they care what you think. Putting forth the energy to do a little extra.

Confidence is super sexy. Even if you don't wear a corset or something lacy, own your space by squaring your shoulders and throwing your head back. Don't hunch over as if you are trying to keep them from seeing your body. Look her directly in the eye.
Smile.
Tell her with your eyes that you are the sexiest woman in the world and she better worship you properly.

However you do it, do it with confidence. You can never go wrong with that.

jac
09-14-2012, 05:42 AM
I just love all the suggestions and hints coming from folks!

I will second what Nadeest said about making the effort. I think sometimes that just knowing someone has made an effort for you is a huge turn-on. Knowing that they care what you think. Putting forth the energy to do a little extra.

Confidence is super sexy. Even if you don't wear a corset or something lacy, own your space by squaring your shoulders and throwing your head back. Don't hunch over as if you are trying to keep them from seeing your body. Look her directly in the eye.
Smile.
Tell her with your eyes that you are the sexiest woman in the world and she better worship you properly.

However you do it, do it with confidence. You can never go wrong with that.

This line expecially made me smile... BIG!! :D

*Anya*
09-14-2012, 05:49 AM
@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.)

Also @ ocean and a general reminder to everyone else:

Why oh why is there an assumption that all butches use male pronouns ( or all the derivatives)?

Many do not!

jac
09-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Also @ ocean and a general reminder to everyone else:

Why oh why is there an assumption that all butches use male pronouns ( or all the derivatives)?

Many do not!

Awww I would like to think it was an innocent mistake and has been brought to the attention of all... and will be duly noted, but omg please oh please let's stay on track with the OP and lingerie and corsets and other soft comfy frilly non-frilly sleepwear and tease/please attire!!

I'm a perv at heart... stay focused! ;)
:formalbow:

Nadeest
09-14-2012, 08:35 AM
"@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.) "

Oh! Now I know! Thank you for correcting me. :)

bcelly1894
09-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Hello Dance,
Have a beautiful sexy weekend with your butch treat.
After 8 years without sex.:poc-shocked: Im surprised that you didnt drive 100 miles:carride: to her each day butt naked wearing a lunchbox costume that opened up only to reveal your beautiful sexy size 16/18 self.
I just joined this site and seeing all of the responces of support :pile: to your questions was fantastic and makes me like this site more and more.
It also had me thinking about all of the ways that you could go about thanking your butch treat.
All I know is that Im going to be waiting patiently to read how it all went for you this weekend.

Dance-with-me
09-14-2012, 12:13 PM
"@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.) "

Oh! Now I know! Thank you for correcting me. :)
Actually she's good either way, but I totally get why it's important to pay attention to these things.

Dance-with-me
09-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Have a few minutes to myself so thought I'd update. Stopped by Torrent on the way - Oh. My. Maude. If a lot more things had fit me right I would have descimmated my budget instead of just seriously damaging it!! I was disappointed to not find any of their teddies or bustiers to fit me right, but I did get a cute date outfit and some very nice/sexy bra and panty sets. I may see if she wants to go tomorrow to the local Lane Bryant (which she said carries all of their sexy intimates, unlike the LB store near me) and help me pick something out. ;) I have to worry a bit about getting arrested if she comes into the dressing room with me...

pinkgeek
09-15-2012, 08:57 PM
We have a corsets thread.

I think it may be time to bump it and I think that I shall!

Pink, I would love to know where you got your "why did I spend so much" corset.

None other than....Dark Garden!!

pinkgeek
09-15-2012, 09:05 PM

I'll be in DC again in early October - if you want to make the drive I'll shop with you!

Cheers!!

Rope
10-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Hell if hy/she doesn't like the corset---fly out here where we have slut night for ALL AGES AND SIZES. What makes the corset is the confidence of the femme wearing it. As others have said, 'work it'.

The best surprise I got from a femme was from one that said she'd NEVER wear one---hot damn when she did.

*waving from San Francisco,

Rope--

Toughy
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Hell if hy/she doesn't like the corset---fly out here where we have slut night for ALL AGES AND SIZES. What makes the corset is the confidence of the femme wearing it. As others have said, 'work it'.

The best surprise I got from a femme was from one that said she'd NEVER wear one---hot damn when she did.

*waving from San Francisco,

Rope--

Hy is telling the truth............we will have a Slut Night..aren't we due one anyway???

in case folks don't know.......Slut Night was named by the femmes who come to B/F Socials gatherings......

*Anya*
10-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Hy is telling the truth............we will have a Slut Night..aren't we due one anyway???

in case folks don't know.......Slut Night was named by the femmes who come to B/F Socials gatherings......

What exactly is Slut Night?

Inquiring minds, purely as a sociological question, of course...

Rope
10-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Slut Night is where you put your sexy on however that seems fit for you. NO lingerie required and for butches it usually means, rough trade dress. It's a time that we get together and socialize--singles and couples.

Slut Night got started because a man dared to tell one of the femmes in our company that she was dressed 'too slutty' for the Gay bar we were in---and well, the next time we got together it was a case of, 'you thought that was slutty...'

Rope--

Jane Bond
12-31-2015, 10:09 PM

Thanks for any advice you can give.[/QUOTE]

Do it, do it, do it, do it. A luscious, full bodied woman in something sexy like a corset or a silk camisole will make a butch do things you'd not believe. If she doesn't respond, run for it, and go find a real butch.