PDA

View Full Version : Support for HarleyLuvnButch

HumV4me
12-27-2009, 11:16 AM
I have bad news for all who know Carolyn and Mtthew... Matthew passed on yesterday afternoon. It has been a long hard battle. I am still processing it myself and just needed to pass the word at this moment. I will come back with more info later.

Pleaseee... feel free to discuss and share here.

Thank you.

Arwen
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
I am so sad to hear this. I am so very sorry for Harley's loss. Words just fail me.

Andrew, Jr.
12-27-2009, 12:03 PM
I am shocked, and saddened at the same time. This news is hard to take in right now. My thoughts and prayers are with Matthew's loved ones, family, friends, and those who knew Matthew from afar.

May he rest in peace.

Namaste,
Andrew

Tommi
12-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Harley and Matthew are champions in the fight to love and live. The adoption fight to success, the survival of a killer cancer for many years past what they predicted, and being at each other's sides so close, for so long..they are the champions. That kind of love goes on~, and Harley will need hugs, so so many hugs.

(((((Harley))))))))
_________(((((((Harley))))))))
____________________((((((Harley))))))))

Love ya man,

Tommi

IttyBittyFem
12-27-2009, 12:13 PM
This is totally shocking and anguishing news.

Harley and the whole family will be in my prayers.

Thank you HumV4me for keeping us informed.

Sweet Matthew, the time has come for you to rest peacefully.

Semantics
12-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Sweet, sweet Matthew- peace to you, dear soul.

To Harley and all of Matthew's loved ones and friends- I'm sorry for your loss.

Boots13
12-27-2009, 12:18 PM
What a sad thing, and even though anticipated, I dont think anyone can ever adequately prepare for the passing of a loved one.
Carolyn must be heart broken and exhausted, as she continued to seek quality care for her son, who put up such a fight.

My heart and my prayers go out to her.

morningstar55
12-27-2009, 12:35 PM
soo sorry for your loss........
may they have my deepest sympathy.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/morningstar1955/purplerose.jpg

WolfyOne
12-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Friendship and love have no bounds. Although distance keeps me from being there to help comfort Carolyn and her family. I will keep them all in prayer. The time I spent in Vegas and every time I saw Matthew, his smile, his zest, his kindness, his love of family and the time he grabbed his little sister in his arms and jumped into the swimming pool with her, all his clothes on. Memories that stay in the heart, never to be forgotten. Matthew may you rest in peace, pain free without worry. Carolyn, you have showed immense strength over the last 2 years that helped Matthew to fight. He was brave for you and you for him. You gave him the best thing he could ever have, a mother's love. Peace be with you, my friend.

HumV4me
12-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Thank you everyone for your support... it is very hard. I know as a mother, I would feel 100% broken hearted in a way one could even compare. I haven't heard yet directly from Carolyn... only her closest friend... I hope to talk to her sister tonight... stupid me forgot my phone today when I left for work.

Also... if anyone is planning to go to visit Carolyn in the next 3 days or so... please know I am opening up my home for all travelers for this sad occation. I live in Barstow which is the last stop before Baker. I can provide much more comfort than any ol' rest stop... so please contact me... My porch light is on.

Gemme
12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Thank you everyone for your support... it is very hard. I know as a mother, I would feel 100% broken hearted in a way one could even compare. I haven't heard yet directly from Carolyn... only her closest friend... I hope to talk to her sister tonight... stupid me forgot my phone today when I left for work.

Also... if anyone is planning to go to visit Carolyn in the next 3 days or so... please know I am opening up my home for all travelers for this sad occation. I live in Barstow which is the last stop before Baker. I can provide much more comfort than any ol' rest stop... so please contact me... My porch light is on.

This is such a kind offer. I'm sure some will take you up on it.

I've read about Harley and Matthew's ups and downs for a while now and, as previously mentioned, the ending was anticipated.....it's so very difficult to prepare for emotionally, mentally as well as physically. The draining of a life is so hard on all members of a family.

The family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Vlasta
12-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I am so sorry , I learned about Mathew early this am and I was hoping someone will start a thread who can keep up with .... thanks so much Alicia .... as someone said it was anticipated ,yet nobody can be prepared enough for something this tragic .

I feel privileged since I have met Mathew and he was a sweet , wonderful young man . I will always remember him like that.

my heart goes to Carolyn and her family .... sending much love and keeping her in my prayers . I am so sorry for your loss Carolyn .

Vlasta

Surayna
12-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Rest peacefully Matthew -

Your family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers.

PinkieLee
12-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Harley... I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words that express the sorrow in your heart, just please know that you have many friends here lifting you & Matthew up in prayer.

Matthew was an incredible fighter and encouraging & uplifting spirit ~ something he learned well from you.

I pray for peace and comfort for you and all of your loved ones during this difficult time.

Tonya

daisygrrl
12-28-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss (f)
Words fail me, so I'm sending hugs (f) (f) (f)

HumV4me
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words of support... I know Harley will appreciate them when she has time.

I got to talk to her sister last night... they are projecting the mass or funeral in about 2 weeks. I have made myself available for this weekend just in case there needs to be another helping hand. So far, right now, there are a few friends there supporting her.

I am really fearful for Carolyn now that Matthew is passed on to his next journey. She lived her whole life for the past 17 years, for him. He was her world. Shucks, all kids were her world... a lil baby can't even get brought into the room without her face lighting up. She has to hold it. Her spirit finds strength and joy in young spirits. I hope she will beable to continue feeling for others as she has in the past.

Anyhow, I feel like I'm rambling on and on.

Thanks again ya'll for everything.

Bit
12-28-2009, 04:17 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Harley}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Bit
12-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I am really fearful for Carolyn now that Matthew is passed on to his next journey.

{{{{{{{{{Alicia Ann}}}}}}}}}}}} Sweetheart, grief changes people, it's true, and Harley will have a huge adjustment to make. That's not usually easy. I think the best thing anyone can do is to just be there, yanno?

NotAnAverageGuy
12-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I prolly don't know Harley or Matthew but I want to send my condolences to the family for their loss.

cara
12-28-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Harley. My heart is aching for you.

*sending lotsa hugs though they hardly seem enough*

:stillheart:

HumV4me
12-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok... sorry it took a couple of days to get this to everyone...

Funeral services for Matthew will be this Saturday, January 2nd 2009.

It will be held at Davis funeral Home.... 2127 W. Charleston Blvd. (near Rancho Blvd.)

Visitation will be from 11:00 am till 1:00 pm.

Services will start at 1:00 pm.

There will be a reception at Matthews home... 2613 Yardley st. Las Vegas Nevada 89102

My home will be open for anyone who is traveling... I live in Barstow, only 2 hours from Vegas... I have room in my car for 1 more person... seating 3 deep in the back seat with my "SIS" and I... the boi's get to drive. :girlonatv:

We will be leaving around 7:30 am due to it being New Years weekend and all. We will be coming back that evening cause most of us have to work the following day.

Please call me if you'd like to meet up so we can follow one another there... my number is (909) 844-0962.

OH! And I almost forgot... Matthews favorite colors are Black and Blue... for those who worry about tie colors and such.

I look forward to hearing and seeing from ya'll.

Corkey
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
We are so sorry for your loss Harley, Matthew was always in our prayers.
There are no words that adequately express grief at something this heart breaking.

We wish you peace Harley and HumV.

HumV4me
12-31-2009, 12:05 AM
Ok I never though about giving ya'll Matthews last name... ((((thanks friend))))

Matthew Colarusso.

I soooo appreciate all the in put and /or questions... this is such a learning process in it's on way.

We all love ya'll!! ( I can't help my country-fied self. ;-)

HumV4me
01-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Good Morning... Corky, cara, Bit, daisygrrl, PinkieLee, Surayna, Gemme, Wolfy and everyone... thank you soooo much for all your support.

Harley will be able to see your hugs and thoughts soon... even if I have to take the laptop! :brightbulb:

I've been tossing an idea around and I was remembering somewhere where there were butterflies released. I really connected in that ceremonial custom.

I was communicating with Lorreta (Harley's sister) and found out they could use something for the house, for the reception.

Some things mentioned were:

chips
dips
soda
covered dish
baked goods
plastic ware

I hope everyone is safe on this New Year Day. Oh... I also hope everyone took a moment to look at the Blue Moon, last night. Last moon of the decade, First moon of the yea,r Full moon all around... We will see another in 19 years.

Talk about new beginnings.

HumV4me
01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
wow it's been a year already.

Just_G
01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I think about both of them quite often....hard to believe it has been a year! (w)