PDA

View Full Version : Lady Pamela is in need of energy/prayers....

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-25-2013, 08:14 PM
This is done with her knowledge and full permission. It is also done out of love for a wonderful member of our community that I was honored to meet in person earlier this year.

If you go to her visitor page you will see that she has many friends here so I am calling on them and any that see this to help in any way they believe in.

I am asking that anyone who sees this send healing energy to Lady Pamela as she was just admitted to the hospital for a condition I am again not going to attempt to spell but it is pretty serious. I just got off the phone with her daughter and her just going to the hospital on her own lets me know how serious it is because although she is an amazing woman she is also pretty stubborn when it comes to this.

They have put an iv in her neck as part of the treatment and we are waiting on blood tests results to see if the condition has moved into her blood stream. It is more serious if it has. The iv in her neck is very painful for her and causes her to worry about the dangers of getting a blood clot due to it.

Although I can not spell the name of the condition it is connected to her colon area and this flare up is her worse yet involving all of the intestine area. The doctors no longer think it is connected to things she has eaten but may be a sign of Crohn's Disease and will be looking for that once they have this under control and make sure it has not moved into the blood stream.

She is asking for the community to send healing energy to her during this time. I am asking the same as well as for any other positive energy or prayers you may believe in that can help this wonderful member of our community. I am also asking that energy be sent to her daughter Reah (sp) that is there by her side and can be just as stubborn as her mother when it comes to matters like this.

I will post updates as I get them since both mother and daughter have promised to keep me updated. They also have given me permission to do this so that she can get the energy she needs from our community right now.

I am sending white light and healing energy to my friend Lady Pamela and protective blue energy to surround Rhea to help both during this time. I am requesting those that watch over her to guide the doctors on their quest to find the cause and during their time of treating this illness. Be calm my friend and allow the doctors to do their thing and accept all positive energy being sent your way support you in your time of need.

I do so freely and I do so now
Blessing to you and yours
Namasta......

Medusa
10-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Best Love to Lady Pamela during this time!! I hope she gets to feeling better. Please give her our love!!

Bad_boi
10-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Sending good vibes your way.

Blessed be

DaddyNik12
10-25-2013, 08:30 PM
sending healing thoughts and enery her way , get better lady Pamela

Jesse
10-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Lady Pamela, I am sending you healing energy. Do put some of that stubbornness into energy that will also heal. :)

Julie
10-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Sending Love and Healing Light to you Lady Pamela... You are surrounded by it.

TruTexan
10-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Sending prayers up for Lady Pamela for healing and strength and for her family to find comfort and strength.

RockOn
10-25-2013, 08:42 PM
May the Good Spirit of light and goodness encompass you and shine healing powers all through you.

Feel better soon! The neck I.V. sounds awful.

Best Wishes to You!
Brock

Gemme
10-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Much love to you, Lady Pamela! You are in my thoughts and prayers. (f)

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-25-2013, 10:32 PM
She is finally getting into her room and has been put on antibiotics as well as the I.V. oh and the condition is Diverticulitis as well as the other blood tests they are running.
She is hoping to only be in the hospital a short time and thanks everyone for the added energy, good thoughts, and support.

MsTinkerbelly
10-25-2013, 10:37 PM
May God guide your Doctors in healing, and hold you in His hands and give you strength.(f)

purepisces
10-26-2013, 12:15 AM
Sending light & love to you Lady Pamela.

sis
10-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Sending positive and healing energy your way!

Deb

Lady Pamela
10-26-2013, 06:26 AM
only on a second on phone to post this. Ttyt can't b up but for a minute. I will return more as I improve. I wanted to say thank you so very much for all the love and concern being given so freely. A very special thank you to knightsblade for starting this prayer/energy thread for me. Smiles. I am going to kick this craps was. Thanks to all added energy coming my way. Thanks again. And be blessed and enjoy the weekend.

Jar
10-26-2013, 06:54 AM
I'm sending positive and healing energy your way. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I've had 2 short bouts with diverticulitis and it's no joke! Painful! Get well soon...

Blaze
10-26-2013, 08:16 AM
Sending many prayers and well wishes, and my the force of healing surround you and your family as the healing stone surrounds the medical team to guide them in all that is right. Be well Lady Pamela, speedy yet gentle recovery wished upon you...

BstlMyhart
10-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Sending you positive healing powers. Hope you're all better soon.

Violette
10-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Sending you positive thoughts and healing energy!! Hope you are feeling well very soon!!

nycfem
10-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Love and healing energy and thoughts for Lady Pamela... (((you)))

WingsOnFire
10-26-2013, 09:23 AM
sending love and healing energy to Lady Pamela. May you heal quickly

Nat
10-26-2013, 10:29 AM
((((Lady Pamela))))

Greco
10-26-2013, 10:34 AM
Prayer for your healing Lady Pamela.

Greco

Sparkle
10-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Sending you much love and all my good thoughts for a smooth and speedy recovery!

~ocean
10-26-2013, 11:06 AM
(((( Lady Pamela )))) wishing you a speedy recovery ~ keep the faith :) all will turn out ok :) ~

Liam
10-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Sending healing energy and love!

firegal
10-26-2013, 12:16 PM
Hugs to you as you recover...praying and sending lots of healing energy.

Terry

The_Lady_Snow
10-26-2013, 12:18 PM
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/SpecialOccasions/GetWellSoon/getwell46.gif

Thanks for letting us know Alix

BullDog
10-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Keeping you in my good thoughts, Lady Pamela. (f)

Blade
10-26-2013, 02:50 PM
remembering you in prayer Pamela. May your recovery be swift

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-26-2013, 02:55 PM
She is still in the hospital and was informed that on top of everything she has a lot of fluid in her lungs but she is a fighter and was up and about a little last night.

Continuing to send healing energy for her and protective comforting energy for her daughter and other members of the family.

Heavenleahangel
10-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Sending prayers to Lady Pamela and her family/friends there. May your recovery be swift and painless.

Cin
10-26-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm not much of a praying person but I like this so I'm sending it out with lots of love and light.

A Healing Prayer

Oh Great Goddess
Mother of Mercy and Healing
Send the energy of Hygeia
to nourish from Her Sacred Bowl
Send the energy of Brigid
to heal with waters of Her Sacred Well
Send the energy of Demeter
to restore life to withering cells
Send the energy of Quan Yin
to bless the healing with peace
Send Your healing wisdom to the body
to restore its sacred balance
Thank You Great Goddess
Mother of All Life

LexiLove
10-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Hugs, I hope you feel better soon. Healing vibes coming your way.

Bard
10-26-2013, 06:54 PM
sending love and good healing thoughts and energy from both desd and I

WingsOnFire
10-26-2013, 08:22 PM
continuing to send healing energy and prayers

Lady Pamela
10-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Signed on for a moment to say how beautiful and incredible the people on the planet are. And to say thanks again so very much!

Whatever this all is..I will kick its ass...just wanted you all to know that..smiles
This hospital stay truely sucks also ...lol

Thanks again to everyone one of you.
Knightsblade will keep you update when I can't,
You all amaze me.

Blessed be to you,
Namaste

macele
10-27-2013, 08:51 AM
get well soon. you are an inspiration to many. (f)

not2shygrrl
10-27-2013, 09:05 AM
just saw this today......

You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend, I am sending love, patience, endurance, and surrounding you with light energy.....thinking of you and your words about yourself: "A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me "

julieisafemme
10-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Lady Pamela we are sending prayers for complete healing. I really believe prayer works and I know for a fact it makes you and your loved ones feel better!

betruetoyoursoul
10-27-2013, 11:01 PM
I just want to know that I am keeping you in my positive thoughts and sending good energy your way. I wish for you strength, peace, friends, loved ones surrounding you as well as zero pain ! ((((((((((((((((((Lady Pamela)))))))))
http://getwellwishes.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Get-Well-Soon-Quotes.jpg

Leigh
10-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Sending lots of love and healing energy and hugs your way ~ get well soon :)

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Sharing words you shared with me often

Laughter is the best medicine.....I know you are in a lot of pain my friend and that laughter may even hurt but even a smile especially in the hardest of times helps.....

Lady Pamela is still waiting on test results and fighting the good fight even when the pain level is high She thanks everyone for the continued energy and thoughts

Continuing my support and energy being sent to you and yours

puddin'
10-28-2013, 12:25 AM
sendin' warm wishes fo' a full and speedy recovery...

Canela
10-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Praying for complete and miraculous healing in Jesus name

Lady Pamela
10-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Wow ya all amaze me! Thank you so very much for continued support...Believe me, it is very well recieved and felt.
Energy work truely is amazing.
I can't be up and on much right now but I will kick but and hopfully be back to normal soon.

Knightsblade, Just wanted to thank you so very much for keeping energy going and informing those who needed to know while I can't.
ttys my friend.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-29-2013, 06:33 PM
The latest update on Lady Pamela is that she may get to finish her recovery at home. However for that to happen she has to have another full day of keeping the food down. She will have to be on bed rest and loads of antibiotics for the next 3 weeks but to quote her at least she will be home.

She will not be completely out of the woods because it is likely she will have to have surgery so please keep sending the energy her way. I want to thank those of you that are doing this so willingly I know she appreciate it as do I.
Blessed be

ksrainbow
10-29-2013, 06:38 PM
I hope you can return home and be in the comfort of familiar surroundings. As *there is no place like home* :)

Ks-

Genesis
10-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Lady Pamela sending love, positive prayers and positive energy your way.
I pray and hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery.
Know you and yours are in my prayers and thoughts...

Scots_On_The_Rocks
10-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Sending as much ju-ju as I can muster your way for health and happiness.

Lady Pamela
10-30-2013, 04:04 AM
I am sitting here at the hospital and crossing my fingers that I get to go home today.
I have a very long healing path in front of me but I so would love to do it in my own place.

I am looking at alot of health issues to be handled in the future that really dont sound so nice. But they opted to make sure I heal first before doing any of them.

I am still very nausious and in pain, but I can do the same thing from home as here now.

I have a minimum 3 weeks or longer to stay on antibiotics to help pnemonia and diverticulitis heal completely. It was so bad that my entire lungs were full of fluid and my intestinal infection was in upper and lower both. It is a foot in length and 6 inches wide. That is massive btw for this type of infection.

Also my thyroid works then doesn't at will. So that will have to be addressed later.

I usually do not air my stuff out there for all to see. But I am doing it to update those who so freely gave energy and prayers to me to come back.

I almost lost my life this week. And I am so very thankful for those who assisted me in love and well wishes.

Like I said, I am not out of the woods completely, but I am getting there.

If I do not get sick before doc see's me today I will return home ...so I hope and pray that my tummy cooperates with me..lol
And a few saltines and water don't hurt none...Ha!

It's 4 am ..guess I should try to sleep now..They wake me at 6.

Have a beautiful ,joyous day!
Blessed be to each and every one of you.

Lady Pamela
10-31-2013, 12:07 AM
So just another little set back.

Due to someone not listening to me to flush my I.V.
I now have deep vien thrombosis...aka blood clot in my jugular.

Spent the day pissed and angry for a few.
But I back on go mode and hope to fly this coop once again very soon...smiles

Have a wonderul evening...namaste

not2shygrrl
10-31-2013, 04:10 PM
I continue to send prayers and energy to ya!! Patience can be complicated at times but I know you will overcome! LP........ its good to see ya up and around here in BFP :)

Lady Pamela
10-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Well, I didnt get to go home, maybe tomorrow..smiles
I am going stir crazy...ha
That will make 10 days so far...jeeez

Sweet Bliss
10-31-2013, 04:56 PM
I am so excited that you are going stir crazy! ! You must be feeling better! !

XOXO

Smiling
10-31-2013, 05:14 PM
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s577/Bree524/da3adb7d-c887-4ad8-9f26-49aa4f037bce_zps1a1ad271.jpg

DMW
11-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Wishing you patience, comfort, and strength to take time to heal.

Remember that you are worth slowing down for.

candy_coated_bitch
11-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Hope you get to go home ASAP!!! I'm sorry to hear you had a little bit of a setback. Hospitals can be crazy places. <3 I wish they would just listen to patients more.

For comic relief, a hospital story:

I was in the hospital once with a terrible throat infection. I couldn't swallow food or barely even liquids. My partner and I actually got into a fight because he thought I was faking it/making a bigger deal out of it than was necessary. When I went to the doctor the next day she sent me immediately to the ER. By the time I was admitted, it was the middle of the night.

I asked the nurse (in my barely even being able to speak voice) for a popsicle and she wouldn't give me one because she didn't have a doctor's authorization!!!!! I was SOOO mad I can't even tell you. I mean, you have to get a prescription for a popsicle these days? The next morning when the ENT doc came to see me I had to get surgery bedside with no anesthesia. He found a huge abscess in my throat that no one else had seen because my tonsils were so infected and swollen.

He was all like, throwing down scalpels and forceps and needles and shit on the bed and I just looked at him like he was nuts. But I did let him cut my throat open right then and there because I was desperate, and why bother going into an actual surgery when you can let someone just save you the time by doing it right then and there, right? And after an hour of spitting out blood and gargling peroxide and a morphine drip I did get my damn popsicle, though.

I hold this story over my partner's head to this day. I think if your stomach can handle it you should ask for a popsicle just to see what they do LOL!!!!!

Hope you are healing at home soon. Xoxo

Lady Pamela
11-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Still here but yes I have decided not to fool myself of my release time..ha Even if they claim I will be going, I will not believe it untill I see it...smiles

Thanks so much for the sweet encouragement and humor...it made me laugh and also confirmed my statement above.

Blessings to you all.

Lady Pamela
11-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I am home healing finally...yippieeeeeeee

Still not out of the woods at a
I have deep thrombosis in my neck..blood clot
And they think within a few weeks I will have to have a portion of my intestines removed...scared to death

But like I said, I am alive, here and keepin on keepin on...smiles

Thank you so very much for all the energy and prayers.

I will keep you updated as this mess goes.

Namaste