PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Day Romantic Plans

Sachita
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.:sparklyheart:

Strappie
02-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.:sparklyheart:

How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!

Sachita
02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!

well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.

apretty
02-11-2010, 08:28 PM
i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3

Strappie
02-11-2010, 08:49 PM
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.

Some day my Valentine will fall right into my heart! I won't look too hard cause when you least expect it it happens, right?

Strappie
02-11-2010, 08:50 PM
i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3

That's a day off in my world... not yours?

cara
02-12-2010, 01:38 AM
It's my Grammy's 90th birthday today and we've been planning a special surprise party for her on Sunday. :givingarose: Even my brother and sister-in-law are flying into town. It's gonna be a hoot! :D

:stillheart:

cara

cara
02-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara

Daktari
02-12-2010, 05:22 AM
This is the 4th Valentines Day since Ingress and I got together but it's the first we shall spend together.

I shall be taking her out for a wonderful Thai dinner on Saturday and there shall also be champagne, probably Tattinger, caviar, oysters, and truffled scrambled eggs along the way over the weekend.......and lots of time on our own!

It's going to be a grand weekend.

Miss Scarlett
02-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Shelia and I started celebrating last night with a fun dinner out. She did do something special just for me...this morning she got up at 5 AM to have coffee with me before I leave for work. For her to do this means more to me than anything she could buy or do - she's here through the weekend and could have slept in.

The rest of our weekend will consist of just being together and doing whatever comes to mind. Since they're calling for yet another winter storm a walk in the snow may be on the docket...it really doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.

Even though we've been together nearly 6 years, every day is Valentine's Day for us.

WILDCAT
02-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara

I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? :cheesy: Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

:love1:

hpychick
02-12-2010, 06:48 AM
HEY! I did send you a PM, what happened to it????

Hrrmmm.

:)

Have a great VD!

I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? :cheesy: Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

:love1:

The_Lady_Snow
02-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...

Jess
02-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Being able to do little things for her this weekend, in the space she stays four nights of the week is a huge gift for me.

Christie works away from home so we usually only get our weekends together, so I boarded the dogs and came up here to spend the weekend with her instead of her having to do the drive this week.

It was really nice being able to see her off this morning. To make her some coffee, take out her trash and warm up her car. Things I used to do for her daily before our life of commuting began.

We have some plans with friends and some plans to just be together, without dogs, cats, crazy family drama or "projects".

Thanks for the positive loving thread, Sachita!

Jess
02-12-2010, 08:07 AM
ain't love grand??? :married:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#videos=X8SG7YyG_rY&v=oR9klT8wC4s

I heart my chu-chi face :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Apocalipstic
02-12-2010, 09:26 AM
We are going to stay in and enjoy each other!
No work, no studying.

:)

morningstar55
02-12-2010, 09:33 AM
im taking myself out for a nice dinner.....:cheer:
yeha me:awww:
and buying some flowers.

Rufusboi
02-12-2010, 10:03 AM
We are going to play Bingo and then dinner at our favorite Chinese place.

Rufus

Words
02-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...

That's what I love about you Lady_Snow - always the great romantic;)

Words (who's hoping for some of the same)

I'mOneToo
02-12-2010, 01:48 PM
We're going to a not-so-distant city, for three days of goofing-off-ness. Some of it's a surprise, so don't want to give up the details, but we gotta take her car in case we need 4WD (there's a tiny clue). She's just plain fun, though I thought "fun" didn't exist any more. (why does the phrase, "Please sir, can I have some more" keep popping into my head?)

MsTinkerbelly
02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Church at 8am

Brunch with the family (Sister's family too) 11am

Chores and such

Dinner and a Flaminco show, just us two.

My idea of heaven....:harp:

Sachita
02-12-2010, 04:24 PM
well he should be pulling in with the truck very soon. Hopefully very soon. I decided we too will spend the whole weekend celebrating Valentines Day and the start of our life together.

So tonight I treat him like a King. I made a yummy hearty pot roast with wine, rosemary, potatoes, carrots, nice thick gravy he loves. Wanted to make buttermilk biscuits but had a case of the nerves today and was sick most of the day so its texas toast. Tomorrow I will walk him around his new home, down to the creek, visit all the critters and if its nice light a fire outside, sit and have some hot tea. Sunday morning he gets to treat me like a queen and we both cook dinner together.

My life is about to change in just a few hours. This is going to be the best Valentines Day of my life.

TIMBERWOLF
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
It started today ....When she gets home she has a dozen White roses awaiting for her..............This weekend we have a black tie formal affair to go to tomorrow night, but I think its breakfast in the am and a nice dinner before the affair. Sunday morning comes with breakfast in bed, A movie she wants to go see, and a special Sweetheart steak I had cut special,stuff baked potato with salad and fresh baked country french bread and green beans. (If of the guys want a nice romantic steak ask for a 2" small end rib eye steak butterflied) It looks like a heart when they cut it like that. I use to cut alot of them when I was a meat cutter......
TIMBER

Sachita
02-12-2010, 05:10 PM
It started today ....When she gets home she has a dozen White roses awaiting for her..............This weekend we have a black tie formal affair to go to tomorrow night, but I think its breakfast in the am and a nice dinner before the affair. Sunday morning comes with breakfast in bed, A movie she wants to go see, and a special Sweetheart steak I had cut special,stuff baked potato with salad and fresh baked country french bread and green beans. (If of the guys want a nice romantic steak ask for a 2" small end rib eye steak butterflied) It looks like a heart when they cut it like that. I use to cut alot of them when I was a meat cutter......
TIMBER

wow now that is creative!

LeftWriteFemme
02-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm picking Daddy up at the Florida airport at 5:30 AM on Valentine's Day, now that's love! Hy's flying all through the night to get here, now that's really love! We are doing the meet the parents "thing" That's what I call TRUE love!!!!!!

:kissy::kissy::kissy::kissy::kissy:

Martina
02-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Just found out i get to spend the day with one of my Dominants. That made me really happy.

i don't think there are any plans except to be together. But that is just the best plan. i am looking forward to it.

Sachita
02-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Just found out i get to spend the day with one of my Dominants. That made me really happy.

i don't think there are any plans except to be together. But that is just the best plan. i am looking forward to it.

maybe a nice warm spanking. Now that would put fuzzies in your heart. Whatever floats your boat. Thats what V-day is all about

TIMBERWOLF
02-12-2010, 05:42 PM
TIMBER

Whoops,forgot she is getting her nails done in the am also

wow now that is creative!
thank you....It doesn't matter how long you have been together as long as each day when you look in their eye's that you remember why it is your with each other.......because you love them.........

TIMBERWOLF
02-12-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm picking Daddy up at the Florida airport at 5:30 AM on Valentine's Day, now that's love! Hy's flying all through the night to get here, now that's really love! We are doing the meet the parents "thing" That's what I call TRUE love!!!!!!

Good luck ,Its got to be a big step for you and Tommi.....Blessings on you both hon
TIMBER

sweetfemme247
02-12-2010, 06:28 PM
for valentines im working i think and then spending the night alone

Tommi
02-12-2010, 06:58 PM

Taking a red-eye from Los Angeles, a day later than expected due to numerous flight cancelations...My sweet Valentine :3femme: is picking me up at Orlando airport. going to breakfast at IHOP so we can be Fresh N Fruity, and spend some quiet time and I can give her a surprise. Then the drive from the airport touchy and feely and strokin' all the way--> :cowboy:
Then I meet the girl's Mom and Dad for the FIRST TIME. I will eat a sumptious meal prepared by "the Mom", and after dessert at 7 PM, they go to bed like clockwork
:fuck::sparklyheart::sparklyheart::sparklyheart::s parklyheart::fuck:
Then we are going bed :bedfuck: fuck like bunny's in the bedroom at the other end of the house....She says she can be quiet, :rofl: :duct::duct: and I am hoping so, because, hey, I don't want a cranky Mama glaring :4femme: at me over Breakfast the next morning.

Due to bad weather on the east coast, my flight out of John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA tonight @ 10:00 has been canceled..Delta re-routed me to leave Sunday night , fly to Salt Lake, then to Minneapolis, then to Orlando 14 hours later...Next option was to got to LAX, and leave tomorrow night and arrive on Valentine's Day. Reservations made months ago..Ahhh, and that Flight Insurance I bought ---does not cover it if it the airline carriers fault.:sumo:..Ugh...

So, we have another Valentine's Day with the unexpected coming along, and we find ways to realllllly realllly make up for lost time.

Linus
02-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Well. I'm surprising K today. She's still asleep. Nothing fancy. I started by getting her "Nearly a Pound of Dark Belgian Truffle Chocolates (http://telluridetruffle.com/truffles_store_fourteener.html)" (seriously if you're ever in the dog house ... this could very well get you out!) and she enjoyed those last night. We cuddled a bit and then I got up early this morning to make her 4 Belgian Waffles (2 plain and 2 chocolate). I'm letting those stay warm in the oven. I just spent the last 20 min using Crayola Window Markers to write a poem and draw on the patio window. Since her desk faces the window she'll be able to see that year round. :)

Then we'll cuddle some more and who knows what else.. ;)

StillettoDoll
02-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Having valentine brunch with some fine Houston Folks on Sunday.!!
Valentine monday probably try to cook something special for my Gluten-free Boi.
Stay home and get lots of kisses I hope.
:lips:

Strappie
02-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Isn't Valentines Day.... Single Awareness Day??? lol

Guess you all know what I'll be doing..! lol

bigbutchmistie
02-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Nothing special as usual... Same ol same ol. A whole lotta NADA

little_ms_sunshyne
02-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Enjoying my Valentine's smile...they are in for some trouble.

StillettoDoll
02-14-2011, 05:40 AM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee208/decnote/happy-valentine/Valentine-comments-015.gif
No plans today did it all yesterday..........Happy Valentines Day Planet Friends!

CrankyOldGuy
02-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Op4n0pGQ3F4&sex and candy

Oiler41
02-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Well, we started with a wonderful dinner out last night, complete with roses on the table for her when we got there. I'm on vacation today but she is not,,so, I have a few other things up my sleeve for today after she leaves. I'll post details later just in case she decides to look here today, but I want for her to be able to have a relaxing evening when she gets home from work. Our "first" Valentine's Day as a married couple. She is truly the love of my life!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, no matter what you choose to do with it!

Glynn

MysticOceansFL
02-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Happy V day Folks!:glasses:

Oiler41
02-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Okay,,she is gone to work and it's time to start the Valentine's Day ball in motion at home!

Glynn

morningstar55
02-14-2011, 10:14 AM
plans??
LMAO........... no plans here........
i have no one to make plans with ....... oh well
off to work i go...... what else is there anyways.....
i may buy myself some razberry dark chocolate though. :)
hope you all have a awsome day with your loved one.(f)

diamondrose
02-14-2011, 11:06 AM
I have a hot date with my heart shaped pink pillow, heating blanket, and my bed.... our plans are SSLLEEPPP!! :D

I have to work later this evening

Oiler41
02-14-2011, 05:42 PM
The plan is set; the house is cleaned and decorated with all manner of balloons, cutouts, flowers, cards, etc. We (the fur kids and I) are now waiting patiently for her to arrive. I'll be cooking dinner and watching her enjoy the wine she loves but hasn't been able to find (but I found it today!). And later, I hope to coax her into some hot tub time to just relax and enjoy the evening. She is gonna be surprised, lol. Pictures later!

Glynn

princessbelle
02-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Had a wonderful morning with my sweetheart.

Came back home and just watched "finding nemo" together...well, at the same time anyway.

Had a great, fantastic, loving, fun, memorable Valentines weekend.

Life is good. :bunchflowers:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PLANET!!!!!!

Strappie
02-14-2011, 09:14 PM
HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY to all the singles out there!!

Puplove
02-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Well, we started with a wonderful dinner out last night, complete with roses on the table for her when we got there. I'm on vacation today but she is not,,so, I have a few other things up my sleeve for today after she leaves. I'll post details later just in case she decides to look here today, but I want for her to be able to have a relaxing evening when she gets home from work. Our "first" Valentine's Day as a married couple. She is truly the love of my life!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, no matter what you choose to do with it!

Glynn

I thought our wonderful dinner - and the surprise roses - was our val day celebration, but when I came home tonight., I found a house full of hearts, gifts and a lovely evening where the Oiley made dinner and we put together valentine's puzzle with a secret message! Wonderful!!

homoe
01-20-2021, 08:58 AM
Bump.............

clay
01-20-2021, 03:42 PM
A weeklong honeymoon after we get married on the 13th. We are going camping!!!

firegal
01-21-2021, 03:45 PM
Congrats! Enjoy yourself!