PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Support for our Ill BFP family memeber

Princess4u
02-12-2010, 01:25 AM
I havent ever started a new posting...but tonight I received a text from one of our sister Lady Jewel. She has been suffering from double pneumonia and bronchitis for a couple of days now. She has made a second trip to the hosptial tonight for more breathing treatments.

I am starting this thread for those who believe in the power of prayer as well as for those who want to just send a "thinking of you" note to Jewel. You dont have to believe in a higher power to think of a friend and send well wishes...so for those who worship any higher power and for those who worshsip the universe and those who have a different belief system...please use this thread to let our sick brothers and sisters know you care.

Thank you all!!!

Princess4u
02-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Jewel also wanted me to tell you...she misses you all and will be back when she is feeling a little stronger.

Blade
02-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Lady Jewel,
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying God sends you a speedy recovery.

Princess4u
02-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Lady Jewel,
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying God sends you a speedy recovery.

Blade I will send your prayer to her thank you!!!! and I will keep this thread posted with updates for everyone!!! She is in good spirits!! So thank you dear....

IttyBittyFem
02-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Lady Jewel will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Please let her know I'll be thinking of her and make sure you tell her to get PLENTY of rest!! :praying:

WILDCAT
02-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Jewel, get well soon! I have been wondering, and worrying about you. Lung illnesses are so difficult. I'm sorry that you are this sick right now.

Big hugs, TRY to listen to your doctor, rest well, eat plenty of homemade chicken noodle soup, and drink plenty of fluids - and take your meds/antibiotics...(?)

Thinking of you, sending healing thoughts your way - and thank you Princess4U for starting this thread to let us know what is going on, and for updating.

Wildcat

:bouquet:

*TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF JEWEL!!

Blaze
02-12-2010, 05:23 AM
Oh, this is not very good news to wake up to...
From this house hold to Lady Jewels, we send strong prayers of healing and wellness and strong comfort.
I will ask my co-workers and Preacher Tammy to rally this morning and add a deeper prayer of healing and comfort as we will continue until she is chipper and well.
We will also put Princess4U :angel: in there, for she is a proxy and news sharer, may you also be blessed and comforted. Thank you for sharing and caring!

Cowboi
02-12-2010, 05:31 AM
BIG hugs and get well soon Jewel!!! I am missing you!!!

Andrew, Jr.
02-12-2010, 05:31 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with Lady Jewel.

Softhearted
02-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Get well soon and my thoughts are with you, Lady Jewel. Sending positive thoughts and beautiful vibes to a super Lady. (((hugs))).

daisygrrl
02-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Sending healing thoughts your way, Jewel (f)

Soft*Silver
02-12-2010, 07:21 AM
sending light and love to heal and help

Linus
02-12-2010, 07:33 AM
I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.. :praying:

Nina
02-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I add my good wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery...
be well and strong
all the best to you and yours
cheers
neen

suebee
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Sending healing thoughts of breathing easier. :bouquet:

morningstar55
02-12-2010, 08:09 AM
wow... hope you get to feeling better fast........
ladyjewel.....
i went thru a bronchitis thing around thanksgiving.... no fun.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/morningstar1955/purplerose.jpg

Apocalipstic
02-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Feel better soon Lady Jewel!

Rockinonahigh
02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Lady Jewl please take special care,my prayers and healing light asre shineing on u.
Rockin

Diva
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Lady Jewel....I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope Your recovery is strong and swift....we are all sending You healing energy Your way to help it right along.....You are in our hearts!

T D
02-12-2010, 11:05 AM
((((((((((((((Jewel)))))))))))))
Feel better VERY soon!!!
:moonstars::rrose::gimmehug::balloon::hospital-snoopy:
:rose:

Spirit Dancer
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Jewel
Sending light and prayers for a speedy recovery.:rose:

Rook
02-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Joyita, you will be in my whispered prayers, until i see u again, healthy & strong , cuidate mucho

sweetfemme247
02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I hope you start feeling better jewel

IrishGrrl
02-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Lady Jewel, I was wondering where you went to! Sorry you are sick honey..get well soon..we miss you!!

xOXOXO

Queerasfck
02-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery young lady!!!

Tommi
02-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Jewel also wanted me to tell you...she misses you all and will be back when she is feeling a little stronger.

Sending you the vapors...good ones...:clap::cheerleader::motorbike:
My Gramma always made me swallow Vick's Salve, and rubbed it on my neck and under my nose and stuck rags with it on my chest...cuz I used to play in the deeeeep snow and get Pee Numoina too..:cold:

Gramma lived a long happy life and carried her Vick's Salve where ever she traveled..Hope you are better soon, evenwithout Gramma's Magic stuff..Bestest bestest wishes

:pile: :pendulum: :cheesy: :praying::praying::givingarose:

Stronghealer
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
many healing thoughts...
((((((((((you))))))))))))))

cara
02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Feel better soon!

BullDog
02-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Lady Jewel, please get better soon. All my good thoughts are going out to you. (f)

Bully

ruthie14
02-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Saying a prayer for you Jewel! Feel better soon!

WolfyOne
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
For you my Jewish friend

A Meditation
El na refa na lah.
Please God, bring healing.

A Blessing
Mi-sheberakh avoteinu v'imoteinu, Avraham v'Sarah, Yitzhak v'Rivkah, Ya'akov, Rachel v'Leah hu y'varekh et (Jewel) v'yavi aleihem refuat hanefesh u'refuat haguf yachad im kol cholei amo Yisrael. Barukh atah Hashem, rofeh ha'cholim.

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon (Jewel), a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.

Princess4u
02-12-2010, 01:48 PM
She is back home from the ER. Was up all night there. Had several breathing treatments, IV antibiotics and IV steroids. She also is expecting a home nebulizer unit so she can take her breathing treatments at home. The have sent her home on oral anitbiotica as well. I told her of the many prayers and get well wishes from her BFP brothers and sisters...she is most greatful and is working on getting better! For those who have her number please wait until later today to call. She is utterly exhausted and needs her rest. Thank you and I will continue to keep you informed!

Cyclopea
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Oh NO! I thought you had been feeling better- so sorry to hear this!
Please take care of yourself. Rest, fluids, etc. Hope you are soon on the mend.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/jessica_adel/c101/comments/fantasy/get-well-soon-fantasy.gif

casey35
02-12-2010, 06:14 PM
To the Most gorgous Lady I know get well soon and all my prayers and thoughts . I dearly love you so. Casey and Tammy

Lady Jewel
02-13-2010, 06:24 AM
I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you have shown me. Princess4U was a doll and pretty much stayed on the phone with me via texting the entire time I was in the emergency room. The ER doc wanted to keep me since I am having problems breathing due to the pneumonia and bronchitis. Me being the stubborn lil chit that I am refused. Hospitals arent really a place for sick people. Too many germs. I also have a child I need to be home for. Its almost 4:30 in the morning here and I have not been able to sleep. I have a machine here for breathing treatments that just isnt as effective as the one at the hospital. When its a decent time, Im going to send my sister to go get me a humidifier to see if some humidity will open open my lungs. Breathing is a real struggle right now. I promised Princess if I am not better by this afternoon I will have my husband admit me to the hospital. Again, a special thank you to Jack and Dusa who are my heroes in many ways. All my love to them and you, my chosen family.

Jewel

Lady Jewel
02-13-2010, 03:05 PM
It was pointed out to me that in my last post that I referred to my EX hubby as "husband". The lack of oxygen is making me digress to a place I never planned on returning to LOL.

Well, I woke up this morning feeling a bit better. I quit listening to the doctor and have been alternating breathing treatments with the inhaler. I also think the steroids, antibiotics, and the inhalers are finally kicking in. Gawd, what a luxury to be able to breathe without feeling like a :farmcow: is sitting on my chest.

Jewel

suebee
02-13-2010, 03:07 PM
It was pointed out to me that in my last post that I referred to my EX hubby as "husband". The lack of oxygen is making me digress to a place I never planned on returning to LOL.

Well, I woke up this morning feeling a bit better. I quit listening to the doctor and have been alternating breathing treatments with the inhaler. I also think the steroids, antibiotics, and the inhalers are finally kicking in. Gawd, what a luxury to be able to breathe without feeling like a :farmcow: is sitting on my chest.

Jewel

Really glad to hear you're feeling better. Try to rest up. That whole breathing thingie is nice, huh?

Tommi
02-13-2010, 03:24 PM

Jewel

Send troops out for Vick's Salve...it kills bugs:weightlifter:

Cyclopea
02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/256/256026dsuuxo6s4c.gif