Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What advice would you get your younger self (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7963)

Shystonefem 01-02-2016 11:59 AM

PS..... On the night your mom calls and tells you that she is too tired to banysit, leave work and stay with her.....

That boy that was mean to you for so many years will ask you out later on and you will smile when you say "no".

TL1 01-02-2016 03:21 PM

Do not date that one there! (will keep her name to myself)
She will drive you mad and insane!

Chad 01-02-2016 04:00 PM

Advice to young Chad

Mine will always be the same "stop partying and go to college"!

I must have been in disco bars from the age of 18 to 25 drinking and chasing ladies. I delayed going to college and wasted my youth in night clubs.

It was big fun and I have awesome memories but I wish that I had balanced disco with school.

:knighthorse:

DapperButch 01-02-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1036175)
Mine will always be the same "stop partying and go to college"!

I must have been in disco bars from the age of 18 to 25 drinking and chasing ladies. I delayed going to college and wasted my youth in night clubs.

It was big fun and I have awesome memories but I wish that I had balanced disco with school.

:knighthorse:

It is never too late to go back to school! Especially now that they have so many programs for the full time worker. Accelerated classes/programs. You can take a whole class over 3 weekends by being in class 8 hours on Saturdays and Sundays. Online classes. There are many options nowadays.

Consider it, or 10 years from now you might think about how you should have done it 10 years ago! :hangloose:

Chad 01-02-2016 04:38 PM

Thanks DapperButch,

I did make it to collage when I was 25 but just think I could be retired now if I had gone at 18 years old.

I still like to Party! Haha!

Chad

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 1036176)
It is never too late to go back to school! Especially now that they have so many programs for the full time worker. Accelerated classes/programs. You can take a whole class over 3 weekends by being in class 8 hours on Saturdays and Sundays. Online classes. There are many options nowadays.

Consider it, or 10 years from now you might think about how you should have done it 10 years ago! :hangloose:

jingles76 01-02-2016 05:55 PM

Just relax and breath. Sometimes things aren't meant to be in life,love and even friendships. Don't change who you are to make others like you.

You are you. Honest,open and funny....if they can't handle you. Move on

Logicaly 01-07-2016 01:56 AM

Start saving money, now. Plan for the future expenses, because man oh man, are they ever expensive.

Rockinonahigh 01-07-2016 04:26 AM

To my younger self. Listen up meatball the saying that goes this way...faster horses, faster women and fast cars along with Mr. J Daniels .ONLY IN MODERATION!...I can't be leave I did all that s86T.

Jesse 01-07-2016 08:18 AM

Never light up that first cigarette dude, it will take you years to quit and you will regret every one you ever smoked.

Oh and use the money you save from smoking to go to college early.

One last thing dude, you matter to me!

stargazingboi 06-15-2016 09:51 PM

Your body wont last as long as you think...transition, be happy, and live healthier.

Don't walk down that hallway on 11/17/1998 it will start the dominoes falling and you'll never fully recover

Spend more time with friends..laugh hard and often

Don't let people define you...define yourself

Surround yourself with more positive vibes

Live on/near the beach...any beach...there is something about the ocean your soul needs

flapdoodle 06-15-2016 10:32 PM

just be

and do only everything

Bèsame* 06-16-2016 09:14 AM

Your Mom really loves you. Don't let your hormones tell you different.

I wish I didn't fight with my Mom when I was a teenager. I would love to turn back the clock on that period.

Gayandgray 06-16-2016 07:12 PM

Follow your instincts!!!! Listen to that gut feeling!!!! Do what makes U happy, not anybody else. Stop partying and go back to school! Buy that little place so near the beach!!!!!!!

Sweet Bliss 06-16-2016 07:35 PM

Repeat after me:

I am enough.

Repeat every hour you are awake.

grenade 06-16-2016 07:41 PM

Everything that you think you know.....

wrong.

Kenna 06-19-2016 09:47 PM

*Wait until I'm 38 to have sex and wait to have kids.
*Spend more time with Momma D.
*Never get married before I turn 40.
*Take more vacations with my kids.
*Invest more.
*Don't work so many years in logistics; get a State job sooner.
*Go on more adventures.
*Love deeply

Blade 06-20-2016 10:53 AM

Younger think 6 weeks younger...
Don't go in the shower away from home without shower shoes. Lol, not funny

Always get an official accident report

Follow up quickly with property management to be sure they have notified their insurance company

Don't try to be nice in these instances, nice guys get taken advantage of.

Kenna 06-20-2016 12:29 PM

Become a certified welder, finish your mechanical drafting certification and take the advice of your fravorite professor to become certified in HVAC.

Kenna 06-22-2016 09:26 PM

Don't abuse your body...you'll need it in one piece when you get old.