Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WHO is on your Mind ... Why? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2026)

Ryobi 09-27-2010 07:30 PM

My friend Oneida.

I miss her. I wish we were "watching" the Green Bay/Chicago game right now and handing each other a boat load of crap about it. Next time they meet Oneida, be prepared. *smile*

sylvie 09-28-2010 12:49 PM

a dear friend that passed away one year ago yesterday.. she was far too young and she's missed by so many - she touched so many hearts in her 36 years ♥ miss you HJ! xx

AtLast 09-28-2010 01:29 PM

My former partner that I was with for 21 years. Getting ready to go camping and that is something we did a lot of. She also got my kind of over the top love for dogs and I was arranging my dog's food, etc. for the trip including his "blanky." I started to chuckle, then some tears came. Sometimes I still grieve the loss of that relationship even though it has been over 10 years since the break-up and it was not ugly. She is just one of those people that made a difference (a positive one) in my life.

MaggieBluIze 09-28-2010 02:05 PM

My daughter .

I miss you baby girl ...
:praying: *sending lots of healing your way w/hugs* :praying:

I'm so ready for Wednesday to get here ... I love when we get to talk!!

I love you so very much!!!!

(and someone who I shouldn't be, but I just can't help it)

Soft*Silver 09-28-2010 02:13 PM

not a person....I am missing my horses. I dreamt about them last night. Always there are four of them...a haflinger, a dark horse, a chestnut with a lame leg and a white pony. Sometimes a baby and the baby was there last night. They almost always signify an important change is about to happen for me. I just know I woke up aching...ACHING...for horses again....

Tcountry 09-28-2010 02:23 PM

My family...wow what a surprise yesterday...all in my thoughts and prayers

MaggieBluIze 09-28-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcountry (Post 199607)
My family...wow what a surprise yesterday...all in my thoughts and prayers

It's always hard losing a family member.
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
*hugs, love & prayers* to you all!!

Apocalipstic 09-28-2010 03:27 PM

My sister Steph. She sent em care package with cuta Halloweenie stuff to decorate including a huge purple glittery spider and fat free Frankenstein brains.

I miss her and my nephews!

With my parents gone now, she is my closest relative and she lives in Los Angeles.

shadows papa 09-28-2010 03:45 PM

My Mama...What fun to spend time with her yesterday. She was gracious enough to let me launch my fledgling PTA career by doing some muscle testing on her and showing her an exercise program to help strengthen a little bit of weakness in her hip. She is one STRONG ole mountain gal and dang near kicked my head off when I was testing her leg strength!! Then we went to do a bit of shopping. I mentioned that I needed a flu shot for school. She was sweet enough to pay for it. When I thanked her she shot me this reply...."Don't sweat it,you're my guinea pig. If you don't get sick as a dog and start foaming at the mouth then I'll let Medicare pay for MINE!" Did I mention that Mama is way smart???

Tcountry 09-30-2010 12:12 AM

My friends...new & old...and the long roads ahead of all of us!! :)
Peace be ahead of you! :)

Soft*Silver 09-30-2010 01:21 AM

Adele......

StillettoDoll 09-30-2010 05:32 AM

Tony Curtis and his family
Rest in peace

sylvie 10-11-2010 07:19 PM

my mémère, is in the hospital with an infection in her large intestine and beginning of pneumonia..
she's been in for a week so far, hope she's feeling better very soon .. je t'aime mémère♥

Soon 10-11-2010 07:33 PM

One of my brother's best friends who died over the weekend.

RIP, Warren.

AtLast 10-11-2010 10:02 PM

For Kenny

My best bud, Kenny is on my mind. He died in October of 2007 and was the best neighbor and baseball fan, ever!! I miss him a lot!

girl_dee 10-11-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylvie (Post 206389)
my mémère, is in the hospital with an infection in her large intestine and beginning of pneumonia..
she's been in for a week so far, hope she's feeling better very soon .. je t'aime mémère♥

how sweet Sylvie <3 ... I miss my mamere and I loved her too....

Sending her and all those I read about white light... I hope she will be ok!

I am thinking of a friend tonite.

Tcountry 10-15-2010 02:36 AM

Sweet Miss Maggie and Glitter Princess...happy thoughts sent to you both!

Miss Scarlett 10-15-2010 04:32 AM

My grandmothers - my Mom's mother would have been 106 on 10/13 (she died at 93 in 1998) and my Dad's mother would have been 107 on 10/23 (she died at 81 in 1984 - on Halloween no less!).

My friend (mentioned in another thread) who is struggling with depression on the heels of breast cancer. She knows I'll stand by her through this too.

katsarecool 10-15-2010 04:36 AM

My mother; who passed away because of breast cancer on 10/10/1985. She had just turned 55 years old. Sunday was very difficult.

Sam 10-15-2010 05:09 AM

i miss her, because she moved on.