femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Ooohhhhh, Elle, could you share the recipe? Or tell me where to find it? Is it a KA recipe?

How big is the bin? I thought you were talking about a crock of sourdough starter--didn't realize it was a no-knead bread!

It is not a KA recipe, it is from a book called "Artisan bread in 5 minutes a day" and "Healthy bread in 5 minutes a day"... They sell the book cheaply at jessica's biscuit
http://www.ecookbooks.com
which is a wonderful cookbook site, with many thousands books available at unbelievable prices!
But I will post the master recipe when I have more time!
I used to have a bread machine, and this is by far better! The bins are sold by KA among others, and you choose a size that works for you. I make the master recipe, around 7 cups of flour, depending on what flour I use, it makes two large loaves or three medium ones, which works well for me!
Elle*
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote