Old 07-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #43
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Well with that said I'm moving from NJ which is not too gay friendly either its all in NYC which is time consuming and costs money to go into all the time!! but the Mormon thing scares a bit. That is just a cult in my minds eye!! I did research on that religion and yeah its a cult. Also I'm Jewish and gay!! I'm really going for the weather because its warm and don't want to winter anymore!!
I was concerned with the Mormon influence before I moved to AZ. I really met it 'head on' when I live in White Mountains region and Prescott area. Yes I would agree as apretty stated there is more a 'down low' community in the Phoenix area. As far as women's club there is only one identified as in the Phoenix area such in the Phoenix.

But to AZ's credit, more so here in other states, I've lived there is a large mixed gay crowd in most bars and hetro/gay places. However, I am not much for bars as a place for meeting people.

AZ has elected and appointed officals that are outwardly gay.