How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I say Fuck 'em

Sorry, I curse like a sailor and yes I am as femme as they come. There is always someone out there that has some judgement to pass or a stereotype to use. If you let them get to you then they win. They do not define you, you define who you are.

I have met many butches that love girly and extra feminine women. In fact, it drives them nuts

From a femme's perspective, there is nothing sexier than a woman embracing all that feminine beauty. From the curve of her neck to the curve in her waist.
Think Sunshyne sums it up here...(side note she really does swear a lot, and wears a pencil skirt that is oh so very tempting to skip whatever event we have planned)
Anyway...back on topic...*head out of clouds*
It is about YOU...how you define yourself, what you feel comfortable in, & how you "work what you have" that matters. The more confident you are just being YOU...the more likely you are to attract someone who is going to appreciate you for who you are.

I dunno how many more times I can say you...so I'll wrap it up & say just be proud & stop analyzing everyone else. Go out, have fun, & be happy in your choices.

*tip hat*