Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I will attempt to post...again

Hey all you brave warriors!!! I wrote out a post last night..computer froze up for some reason..and I lost it..by then I was frustrated, tired, more like exhausted, so I said fu get about it..lol.
So I am up really early...for me..and decided to leave a note...I appreciate each and every one fo you..and I know that you each deal with your own battles daily...so I am in awesome company....
I had the endoscopy...and will have to have another..after I get a CT Scan of abd/pelvis this am...with and without contrast....and will know more when we get the results of this. I am seeing my oncologist the first time in the am..and I will REALLY have to be up way earlier than this..I have to leave my home at 515am, drive to the friend who is driving me to appt..and travel another hr and a half to get to oncologist's office...but it's is all good....smiles...
The endoscopy did reveal a mass in the bowel someplace..and he wasn't able to proceed further....so a metal clip was attached to it, the mass was "tattooed" with blue ink...and this is two fold...1..make it more visible on CT Scan and show where it is exactly in gut, and 2. when he does a repeat endoscopy, he will know he has already seen this one..and to help distinguish from any new stuff that I know he WON'T find....smiles....I am tired this am..slept about 4 hrs...but I will get a nap in this afternoon..yummm..love a late afternoon nap!
I am in a good mind space...and I am going to fight this, just a lil hitch in my giddy up..and something I WILL overcome.
I am sorry I didn't post yesterday...I know you all were waiting to hear...I did try and got tired with computer acting up...lol..so...anyway I am off to get nuclear'ed...as I say..when I do get with someone..she won't have any trouble finding me..I will be the one glowing in the dark!!!....and I so hope it won't be Neon Pink...lol...chartreuse I am guessing..would that qualify me as a shrek??? Cool...now to find "my" Fiona!!!! I heart you all...have a most awesome day..I am..
ETA: I fell off the curb the am of my endoscopy, and have a nasty 4 inch gash on my left elbow...unable to be sutured as skin is ripped and shredded....and had to go on to scan with a bloody, ripped open elbow..I cleaned it in bathroom at hospital with soap and water and surg, nurse irrigated wound with saline..and dressed it..talk about sore...anyway it is still sore but will be fine. I did get a cortisone shot in my achey left knee yesterday...so is feeling better this am..yea, I am a "mess" BUT I am a worthy mess..and I am tough!!! smiles...