View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiJen View Post
I've learned that my son is the one person I share the most with emotionally, and his memory, on things even I forget, is excellent. He has
taught me to believe in "magic", especially the kind I tell him of, when my belief in it was not there at first.
I've also learned that people who push you away are the ones who need you the most, but they won't tell you until they hit a breaking point.
One last thing I learned is that people who say they will never leave, always do, and if they say they will be there, never are.... Until proven.
I understand the emotional connection with your kiddo, it is amazing. As is there memory for what we forget. OMG, I never imagined how much brain power I've lost over the years but she reminds me daily.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: