starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

What state do you live in? I can find out what resources are available if you want.

Smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I saw this last night, but the storms kept me from posting because I wanted to shut down my computer.

Jennifer, it was nice of you to start this thread. You are one of those people that knows I have hearing loss and have always been good about repeating yourself without a problem, if I didn't catch all you said when we get to hang out at the reunions.

Someday, I'll be able to afford at least one hearing aid or will eventually live in a state that does require insurance to cover them. Did any of you know that only 4 states make the insurance companies cover hearing aids? How sad it is when you have insurance and know you can't use it for something as important as hearing. I know there are places that can help a person get a hearing aid, but you still have to pay something out of pocket and right now, for me, it's not doable.

Anyhow, I'll be following this thread because I think it's important to those of us that are either deaf or have hearing loss.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: