Sweetfeme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Princess ...lol
Relationship Status:
~ On Hiatus ~

Sweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great Thread..

Hi All,

I have recently changed my diet completey and that means No Sugar,No Wheat and mostly No Meat. I avoid meats and all processed oils.
I know that this way of eating is working for me because I have alot more energy, I actually feel my hunger now and best of all I am losing weight.
The only thing is I am looking for high meatless protein meals that are not processed/fake meats or full of soduim.
Also I think beans are a complex carb so I eat alot of them, as well as fresh/canned fish, eggs, cottage cheese, tofu, greek yougurt with my veggies.
Thanks for the reminder about the cabbage & spinach. I'll be heading out tomorrow to pick up two big heads.
Any suggestions are helpful, Thanks
Sweetfeme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweetfeme For This Useful Post: