Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Ok when you *do* date do you usually date casually and more than one until you find yourself drawn more to one more than the rest? Or do you only date one person at a time, for many weeks than if it doesn't work, break things off and try again with someone else?
I don't really have enough information yet, to be able to answer your question. In the past, when I lived as a male, I tended to date one person at a time; however, everything changed for me, after transition. I don't know how I will do things, now. I AM open to dating multiple people at one time, just as I would also consider a poly relationship. The first person that I dated, after I transitioned was poly, and that opened my thoughts to the possibility.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote