Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 321 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

These two PC cases. They're pretty, and APEVIA is the only brand I've been able to find that makes pink PC cases, but I had to cut those two out because I'm a first-time builder and I don't want to deal with all the wiring hassle created by the fact that they both come with a whopping five (apparently low-quality) case fans, as well as fancy gauges on the front that have to be connected to the motherboard.

Seriously though, I could only find one brand that makes pink PC cases (and don't even get me started on pink keyboards; I was able to find literally one that isn't covered in rhinestones, made for a laptop, or an import from Asia sold on eBay or something). Meanwhile, cases that look like some kind of military hardware are a dime-a-dozen. Not that I have anything against cases that look like military hardware, but it's kind of silly what a macho world home computer building apparently is.

(They do make one pink case that's still on my short list, though. It's not as pretty as the other two, but it presents far less of a wiring nightmare--only one case fan comes with it, which leaves the quantity and quality of further fans to my discretion, and no gauges on the front demanding I wire them to the motherboard. Also a much better-ventilated front panel.)
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: