Old 11-08-2015, 11:24 AM   #30
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Any of you guys used any of the GC2B binders? I hear they work great for big chested guys like me, but before I buy, I would like to hear why they are better then Underworks!
Hey, JDeere. I had top surgery before they came out, but I can tell you that I have consistently heard/read guys saying they are more comfortable thank Underworks and bind just as well.

I was a die hard Underworks fan wearing the Tri Top for many, many years, and I would have tried one.

So, in sum, I have not heard that they bind better than Underworks, just that they bind just as well. The selling point is that they are more comfortable. Assuming you have been wearing Underworks, you know the material is very harsh on the skin.

You may want to ask the same question on the FTM Gear thread as well. There may be guys who read that thread when it pops up, but not this one.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608

If you get it, let us know what you think!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: