Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ice Cream: Bowl, Cup, Carton, OR?

I tend to have ice cream in cups. And it is one thing I should not keep huge amounts of around!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I love ice cream in my coffee cup -

I think it's cuz I can grab the handle and dig in and not freeze my widdle fingers lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If I eat it at home I use a coffee cup. If I eat it out somewhere a bowl. I don't normally have it at home because that is one thing I will eat ALL of in a day or two. I love mint choco chip and there are a lot of Breyers and Edy's new flavors I love so I just don't even buy it, except once in a while. Think the last I bought was a bogo and it was back in the summer. Oh yeah ice cream is my most guilty pleasure
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 02:25 AM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I eat ice cream out of a bowl, usually, but have...on occasion...eaten it out of the following:

cone, large waffle cone preferred but a little sugar cone in a pinch

paper cup from the ice cream shop

cup or mug at home with a dollop of something else equally yummy, like cocoa or strawberries

tall glass in the form of a homemade milkshake or root beer float

carton, when it's close to being finished and what's the point of dirtying up a perfectly good bowl when it's almost gone, right?

saucer when everything else is dirty and the dishwasher is running

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 AM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love ice cream, but no longer eat it. My most favorite flavor was mint chocolate chip by far. I also loved the sandwiches, klondikes, and fruit bars.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 AM   #6
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I have these perfect little ceramic bowls that I bought at the Ben and Jerry's factory in Vermont. They have a cow print pattern on the outside, and each one has a different color glaze on the inside. Just right for a couple of scoops. I don't each much ice cream, but I do prefer mint chocolate chip, too!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
labete

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
preoccupied

labete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura about

How non-creative am I that it never occurred to me to eat ice cream out of a cup unless I was putting it in my coffee? I eat it out of a bowl or sugar cone or both. I have two ice creams in my freezer right now (double fudge brownie and espresso chip), and usually my problem is that I forget that it's there until the kids have eaten it all -- or left me half a scoop in the bottom of the carton.
labete is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to labete For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Yes Ice Cream is my weakness, not to mention Jello cooked Chocolate pudding. My favorite is Chocolate Almond or Chocolate Chip. When I ate ice cream a long time ago i would just sit down and eat out of the carton till i felt i had enough. We don't buy a lot of ice cream any more. Infact I think WT just bought me some last night from Ben & Jerrys and before that its been awhile since i bought ice cream
Even when i use to buy the no sugar added , my dietitian said that looking at the package i brought , I could still eat ice cream just in smaller portions. It's EVIL I tell you , just plain EVIL.....but Oh how good.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Yummy... ice cream is my weakness! Honestly, I don't think that there is an ice cream that I've had that I haven't liked Rocky Road, hands down is my favorite!

When I'm at home, I eat it out of a coffee mug. It's great to keep your hands from getting, and it's a great way to watch your portion size.

Great... now I want ice cream. You are all the devil I tell you
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,911 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

The only time I eat out of the carton is when it is Ben & Jerry size, and I am the only person eating it.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #11
TROOPER
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 09/11/2010
Relationship Status:
Single

TROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond reputeTROOPER has a reputation beyond repute

Pistachio Almond with fudge topping, whipped cream..and, she can have the cherry! Oh, and I have to have a plastic spoon.
TROOPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

I will eat icecream out of a tin can, as long as it's clean! lol I LOVE icecream!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Any way, any time....love that Ice Cream!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default CONE !

Why was Cone not in the poll... I had to click OTHER... 'course I can think of some interesting others...

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Sherbet kinda guy here and I share with my wife, most of the time, otherwise it's out of the carton. Pints not quart size.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #16
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't eat a lot of ice cream (though I carry several cartons on each hip)....but sometimes, I will get the 1-pt container of Raspberry Sorbet and eat it out of the carton.....one or two spoonfuls at a time. It's just me and the dog in this house, and I don't share.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

carton, bowl, cup, or .. .. ..

http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-R...-Soy-Free.html
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Usually right out of the container. I can't see dirtying a bowl when the standard carton size for Ben & Jerry is a single serving.

Sometimes I will use a bowl, but only when layering. A layer of Magic Brownie on the bottom, then a layer of Vanilla, then a layer of Banana Split. Yummers.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #19
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default YUM

Give me a blizzard with chocolate ice cream and reeces peanut butter cups in it every single day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or the box of it will work fine!
-Yum

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:37 AM   #20
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

i prefer my ice cream to be in cup...
i love vanilla and rocky road ... yummy
i scream for ice cream ...

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote