suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ketchup

Yes, ketchup. The must-have for every meal..

Okay. How do you like it? What's your favorite brand? Glass bottle or squeezable? Refrigerated or room temp? What do you absolutely HAVE to put it on? What can't you stand to put it on? And what's the strangest thing you've ever seen it used on? G'wan! Spill!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Heinz only for me!

I don't eat nearly as much ketchup as I used to. Used to put it on everything from green beans to eggs but something switched in my taste buds a few years back and now it's a rarity on potatoes or hamburgers only.

Just as an aside: Old Ketchup left fermenting on a plate in the open air that smells like that really bad vinegar-y grossness will make me gag in an instant!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Ketchup, the only thing i like it on is french fries which i rarely eat

Syr calls it vegetable sauce or something like that

ps i hate ketchup bottle farts!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Heinz gal too. Love them squeezable bottles! When I use a glass bottle I have this little ritual of tapping the bottle until the neck is emptied so it's ready for the next person.

I have ketchup on a lot less than I used to, but the only way I can eat fried eggs is amply annointed with the red stuff. BUT - I now prefer something else on my hamburgers......peanut butter. Yes! Don't be a hater until you've tried it! <<< represents a hamburger with PB.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #5
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

Heinz is my brand of choice. I never eat ketchup much. If I do, it is with french fries only.

Did anyone see that burger king commercial for St.Patricks day? They were giving free fries out all weekend with green ketchup. blech. Something like that can ruin it for me. For a long ass time.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hunt's. Squeezable. Refrigerated. I put it on nearly everything.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I have to confess, I've never really used ketchup, except as an ingredient in some recipes. But, for some odd reason, there is always a bottle of Heinz in my fridge, I guess on the chance I might come across a recipe that calls for it.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
Yes, ketchup. The must-have for every meal..

Okay. How do you like it? What's your favorite brand? Glass bottle or squeezable? Refrigerated or room temp? What do you absolutely HAVE to put it on? What can't you stand to put it on? And what's the strangest thing you've ever seen it used on? G'wan! Spill!
Heinz only!!! All others are pale comparisons and failures of a magnificent altitude.

Squeeze it, baby!

Refrigerated, preferrably, but if I am desperate, I'll use those little packets from the fast food restaurant.

Fries!!!! Potatoes!!!! They beg for the stuff.

I hate ketchup/catsup on meatloaf. I think it should be criminal.

Lima beans. It's a tie between that and ketchup and seeing someone put mayonnaise on them.

Don't spill the ketchup!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm a Heinz gal too. Love them squeezable bottles! When I use a glass bottle I have this little ritual of tapping the bottle until the neck is emptied so it's ready for the next person.

I have ketchup on a lot less than I used to, but the only way I can eat fried eggs is amply annointed with the red stuff. BUT - I now prefer something else on my hamburgers......peanut butter. Yes! Don't be a hater until you've tried it! <<< represents a hamburger with PB.
I'm not hating. I'm just judging you harshly.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #10
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I usually have a little french fries with my ketchup. Or mac and cheese...

I am pretty sure that ketchup use to be my main vegetable.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Heinz here all the way!!!

Scrambled eggs
Pinto Beans or White Beans
Sausage and Biscuit
Hamburger steak
Oh and tonssssss of it in my chili

On my fries i prefer mayo.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

<--- Heinz 57 girl....on hamburgers, fried egg sandwiches, and french fries....and is a double whammy for meatloaf (in the recipe and on top )
Old 03-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<~~~~~~~uses catsup AND DUKE'S mayo mixed up to dip fries in...I eat catsup on hashbrowns and sometimes on a burger. I use mayo on my burger on buns, too. I like to add mayo to my pintos along with a chopped onion..yummo! I also eat MAYO on my hotdogs with chili and wiener...and green onions OR slaw OR Kraut...lol...BUT wait..I digress, it is CATSUP we are discussing. I don't diss on anyone on how they eat it or on what...grins...enjoy your ketchup/catsup on anything you wish....smiles..
PS Heinz OR DelMonte OR Hunt's..makes me no matta....and squeeze bottle.
There was a brand that made purple and green catsup here several years ago..anyone else see them? It left stains of the color you used on your mouth IF you dripped it..lol
Old 03-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #14
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Pickapeppah better than any ketchup multitude of uses.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhhhhhh i forgot one.

Mashed potatoes!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Pickapeppah better than any ketchup multitude of uses.
Explain thyself.

Sue <<<<< not just a nawwww-thener, but CANADIAN TOO!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedarino View Post
I usually have a little french fries with my ketchup. Or mac and cheese...

I am pretty sure that ketchup use to be my main vegetable.
Yes! Mac 'n cheese, but only Kraft in a box kind and dusted with pepper. Homemade is au natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Ohhhhhhhhh i forgot one.

Mashed potatoes!!!!
Nooooo! Mashed taters is for steak sauce.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Explain thyself.

Can be used on a burger or in stew, or chowder, now you can't do that with ketchup...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post

Can be used on a burger or in stew, or chowder, now you can't do that with ketchup...
*above response tells me NOTHING!*
Old 03-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Explain thyself.

it is a condement
it is a bit spicy but not too spicy
it is jamaican
it is good on meat

Pickapeppa Sauce is created using a unique blend of tomatoes, onions, sugar, cane vinegar, mangoes, raisins, tamarinds, peppers and spices. These fine ingredients are selected from seven countries around the world, to ensure the best possible quality. This blend is then aged in oak barrels for one full year before bottling to ensure the rich flavor that Pickapeppa’s admirers so love.

He just told me I over explained it

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: