Old 12-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ochiba
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl

Thanked 21,584 Times in 6,840 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question How do you feel about "PDA"?

I go back and forth on this question. How much is too much, where and at what point in a relationship?
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,250 Times in 2,754 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all for public displays of affection. Meaning that I like to hold hands while walking or sitting together... have her arm in mine... my arm around her or my hand on the small of her back. I don't mind a kiss here and there.

I like to touch and be touched but in saying that, I probably am not going to be found making out with someone in public.

I always ask the person I'm with how they feel about PDA as well because I don't want to make the other person uncomfortable.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,723 Times in 1,612 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Depends where I am, really (what country, what part).

Generally I enjoy holding hands, or my hand through their arm. Head on their shoulder on the bus or train. Hand on lap at the pub.

Public style kisses, unless it's late night somewhere, after a few drinks, and it's a queer to club, rave or an event or a dark doorway.

I'm not going to play tonsil hockey on the train at 7pm.

But I have made out pretty heavily after midnight in the pub at a table during a queer event. Maybe even did kissing rounds at the table....

Gotten rather frisky at a pride picnic before when some young butch wanted to try kissing the girls that were in our circle... We passed her around for a proper snog each.

Generally, I'm pretty reserved unless the special occasion calls for a bit of fun.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I love it. Just sayin!! :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #5
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all for it! Walking hand and hand or my arm around her waist or while driving I lay my hand on her thigh and her touching me also and telling each other " I love you's " in public also and sharing food off each other plates but I'm not into showing sexually how I deeply feel about my partner in public that should be at home you know that's private! But anything else I'm all for!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #6
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I am pretty much in agreement with what others have posted. Holding hands, quick pecks on the cheek or forehead, maybe a little back rub here and there. Where I live, this is mostly limited to gay bars and gay-friendly events in order to avoid rude comments or stares.

I don't care to watch someone straddling their partner and sucking face in public, so you won't find me doing it either. Get a room for all of that. Lol.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 09:41 PM   #7
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

Would like some
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:13 PM   #8
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,112 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

It makes me very proud of who i'm with, but would avoid over doing it. "Discrete" PDA is fun too, just saying.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #9
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I like to hold hands . but my ex gf was afraid to because her fear of retaliation or harassment from the bible thumpers and rednecks here.so i respected her wishes. i seriously doubt anything would happen here if we had...but then again i never EVER see lesbian or gay men holding hands here unless its gay pride downtown or memorial day at the beach.. and ive lived here my whole life not even once have i seen pda in public unless it was a staight couple. but yeah...id hold hands , hug or whatever not makeout or anything
Old 05-16-2015, 10:59 PM   #10
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,267 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think there's anything wrong with appropriate PDA. I'm not into getting all over someone ......that's just too much for me and I don't like seeing it either........from any couple. Get a Room for that. LOL
Old 05-16-2015, 11:58 PM   #11
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,953 Times in 5,021 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't give a flying fig what people think if i hold my wife's hand or we share a kiss, but.....i am mindful that not every situation is safe for us.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 04:13 AM   #12
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,465 Times in 8,756 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I like PDAs and I especially like seeing it with others--young or old, teasing or sincere, discreet or not.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 05:45 AM   #13
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,750 Times in 1,836 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I like to indulge in a bit of PDA and to see it from others. Hand holding, arms draped over or around, reaching out, flirting, kissing... I am not up for participating in a public game of tonsil hockey, undressing (not to be confused with public nudity. If you want to get naked on the beach or whatever, remove your own clothing) or heavy petting.

There's a time and a place for sexy time IMO. Even if you're into sharing the experience with many other people, it should still be 'private'.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 09:39 PM   #14
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,320 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I love PDA,anywhere and anytime,fuck who is watching.My gf does not.Like someone said here,always a lady in public.She is so serious about it that if I try to kiss her on the lips she will give me that look,the one that tells me I won't get any when we go home.She will let me hold her hand in public or walk arm and arm together but I gave up trying to kiss her or drag her into a dark corner to make out.*sigh*

I will hold your hand,hug,kiss,squeeze every inch of your body,play with your hair,undress you,whisper things in your ear,physically pick you up and..umm,yes it's worth waiting to get her home.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #15
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ochiba
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl

Thanked 21,584 Times in 6,840 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I like it, anywhere, anything
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 07:10 PM   #16
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,639 Times in 1,656 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like it very much. And, I like to see others engaging in acts of love and happiness and spontaneous joy that results in kissing and hugging and moments of unexpected everyday magic. I need more PDA in my life.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:10 PM   #17
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,380 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

If it looks like you need to get a room, enough said!
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 09:49 PM   #18
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,056 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I think people should make out wherever they feel like it. If I'm feel bothered by it, I'll look away.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:37 AM   #19
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Simply put, I like to watch.....
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: