Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Father's Day

For all the Dad's out here, Happy Father Day's Weekend!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread
To my Dad, although you have been gone 4 years tmo (18th), I still wish you a Happy Fathers Day every year.

you gave me the GREATEST life, thank you.

Happy Fathers Day to ya'll. May you make beautiful memories
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile TGIF!

Bump
Old 06-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

To all of you who have stepped in where others feared to tread...

To those of you who accepted the package deal...

To those of you who wanted to be the "father" part of a family and did so with your whole heart (or were inducted anyway)...

To all us single moms who had to be both mom and dad in our children's lives...

To all of you who chose to participate in the life of a child in the "other half" sense...

To those of you who are daddies to their little girls...or little bois...

To those of you who adopted the name and role of daddy, father, dad or step-dad, step-father or papi...

I wish you much love and happiness. I ask you to continue the love and support to your children and those who need you, and that YOU also receive that love and support, day after day, year after year that you need to keep going. That you are and would continue to be blessed with the love, respect and place you deserve in your children's (loved ones) eyes and lives...be they your own, your extended families, or someone you adopted along the way...

You are a rare breed, fathers....and I pray you will always be as tender yet strong as you need to be...God bless you all, father's, daddies and more...

Little Shug...
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I am enjoying reading this thread. Thank you both, Sam & Lil Sug, for responding. I hope others respond too.

Andrew

Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Father's Day to my grandfather. He passed away about ten years ago, but the influence he had on my life was immense.

Tu me manques tellement, pépère.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug View Post

To all of you who have stepped in where others feared to tread...

To those of you who accepted the package deal...

To those of you who wanted to be the "father" part of a family and did so with your whole heart (or were inducted anyway)...

To all us single moms who had to be both mom and dad in our children's lives...

To all of you who chose to participate in the life of a child in the "other half" sense...

To those of you who are daddies to their little girls...or little bois...

To those of you who adopted the name and role of daddy, father, dad or step-dad, step-father or papi...

I wish you much love and happiness. I ask you to continue the love and support to your children and those who need you, and that YOU also receive that love and support, day after day, year after year that you need to keep going. That you are and would continue to be blessed with the love, respect and place you deserve in your children's (loved ones) eyes and lives...be they your own, your extended families, or someone you adopted along the way...

You are a rare breed, fathers....and I pray you will always be as tender yet strong as you need to be...God bless you all, father's, daddies and more...

Little Shug...

What an incredible post!!!

I was going to post something of this sort but now all I will say is:

DITTO!!!!!

All of you have a wonderful day on Sunday and know how very very special you all are.

Namaste,

Lady Pamela

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #8
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I still have stabs of loss around and on Father's Day. The simple truth is that I have never stopped missing my Dad after he died in 1983. His warm space of quiet and calm was wonderful nurturance for me.

I actually go Father's Day shopping.... just go to stores that carry things he would have liked and mentally pick out something for him. Then laugh, as he always just liked the new wool work socks just fine!

I miss you, Poppa.

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:

Tags
dad's, father's day