![]() |
|
|||||||
| Poetry Please start one thread for your own poetry and just add to it! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
On the way to dinner, she asks *What are you thinking*
I reply, *I知 not, I知 writing.* *Good*, she says, *I love to read what you write.* *You池e so quiet tonight, is everything alright?* She asks, as a vampire explodes on the screen. *Yes, I知 just thinking* I say, with a wince, as the snake lady melts into a puddle of green slime.. *What are you thinking?* she asks, her voice languid with left over desire. *I知 not*, I reply with a muffled sigh. * I知 writing� and I need to get this out..It can稚 just stay in my head�* Guiltily, I cover her damp body, kiss her, and leave her there� As if I am creeping from one lovers bed to another痴.
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Random For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
In everything she does, she asks herself,
展hat will this cost me?� The cost, she thinks, isn稚 so very high. But sometimes, just sometimes... She under estimates the price, And it leaves her poorer than she was..
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Random For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
添ou know, I used to go weeks without talking to anyone outside of work, maybe I致e been too much alone in my life to be in a relationship! I could be totaly happy with just myself and a room full of books!�
She turns to me with a sigh, *Didn稚 we have this exact same conversation last month?* 展ell, ya, and the month before that, and the month before that.� 添ou know, I thinkg meds would be a wonderful thing to keep you in love with me all four weeks of the month..� she said with another sigh.. 展ell, no one ever said menopause was going to be easy.�
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Random For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
She longs for me, as I long for solitude.
She needs me, like I need the quiet dawn. She looks at me as if I am the sun and the moon, I feel like the distant stars. Cold and untouchable...
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
my words do not flow smoothly from my pen
but stumble and trip.. like a toddler learning to walk..
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Random For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
A taste of ash fills my mouth,
For a fiery heart has left it's bitter remains..
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood" |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Random For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| poetry, rambles, random |
|
|