![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I have my annual CAT scan in a month (moved to annual this year). I am several months late on my colonoscopy. I get sick of doing them so often (every 6 months). The prep doesn't even bother me, it is just having to deal with medical stuff that gets annoying. And yeah, I guess I don't like being reminded of my history with cancer, either!
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|