![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,559
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have set aside all of the other books I've been reading from lately and pulled a book out from back in the day when I took this college class: Greek Tragedy Studies.
I'm turning pages in this book: Euben, J. P. (1990). The Tragedy of Political Theory: The Road Not Taken. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| books, reading |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|