Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Clint

Hello all! I've read the forums here from time to time, now am choosing to start posting as it think I have need for greater community, resources, perspectives.

A little about me... I'm not really sure where I fit in, but I'm seen as soft butch maybe in the queer community and frequently mistaken for male in the straight community (especially if the interaction is quick) I am also starting to use the term gender queer, though I feel the need to hang onto female/she/hers. I prefer female pronouns, but am not uncomfortable, even feel a bit validated, when misgendered.

So I'm here to help myself better understand me, become more comfortable with who I am.

Other than that I am a traveling medical professional. I'm getting tired of the road though, and I want to settle down and have a family someday. Currently casually dating but hyper focused on one sweet woman, who likes me for me.

Other than that, I like hunting and fishing, and am obsessed beyond measure with my Jeep Wrangler (if anyone here offroads... hit me up!)
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: