![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Some favorite areas of the state of Washington that I enjoy visiting is..... Snoqualmie Falls, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Seattle neighborhood's, and closer to home, I like visiting friend's across the Columbia who live in Vancouver or over in Longview. I also like that Washington state seems to be progressive and inclusive by nature to members of the LGBTQ community. Plus, it is simply beautiful, even out on the Palouse.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|