Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2017, 07:52 PM   #11
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander...


What is good for one person ought to be good enough for anyone else.
Unless you've got serious allergies, then this most likely won't work out (I have allergies to lots of things that seem to work for geese, but not me *lol* )

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
When the going gets tough, the tough get going............



Often, when things become difficult, people who seem weak find the strength somehow to keep going! You become tough in hard times.
I can't think of the song, but there's a song with this exact line of thought! Do you by chance know which song I'm thinking of, homoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Winning isn't everything...


Success is not everything, what you learn in the process of becoming successful is more important.
I like this thought process a lot. There's an strand of thought that goes something like this: "Flowers do not compete with other flowers: Instead, they just bloom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
You win some, you lose some, some you walk away from..........


In life, you have to expect to win and lose.
So true. Thanks for all the many ways you've added toward the body of idioms, colloquial sayings and phrase of thoughts! Some I remember, some I frequently use, and other times I've just never heard of things people say to express what's on their mind.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:13 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018