![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yesterday I made an 5-egg (large cage free brown eggs) omelet.... and used an handful of Asian salad mix and a few slices of swiss cheese, in my omelet creation.
It was huge, so I only ate half of it. I warmed up the other half for breakfast today. I toasted a slice of whole wheat bread with millet seed crafted by Grand Central Bread Bakeries. It was. .... delish!
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| breakfast |
|
|