Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2009, 07:15 AM   #22
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Andrew, Jr.;19858
As for your thinking about stem-cells...JoAnn had stem cell treatments. It failed. I wish more was done with stem-cells. It is our only chance of helping those who have skin cancer, and those who are burned with 3rd and 4th degree burns over their bodies. I read somewhere on the NIH website that Rockefeller Univ. in NYC and Children's Hospital in Boston got the ok to donate stem cells they have to NIH - by a federal grant of some sort. It is my hope and prayer that someone will be saved by this and not have to endure the devistation that I have had to endure.

Namaste,
Andrew[/QUOTE]

It was March 9, 2009 that President Obama issued executive order 13505 removing barriers to respponsible RESEARCH involving human stem cells.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote