Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,673 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default noofs!!!

I got approved! I got approved!!! I got approved!!!

Czar is coming to live with us at the beginning of February. This is a very non traditional arrangement/contract for a rescue. I am getting this dog free. They usually charge $400. And they are paying for his future medical bills. (My sister is paying for his food. I had to know I had someone to pay for the extra food or I couldnt do this.) Why are they doing this? Because this dog is a very unusual case. He is the largest living newfoundland. His breeder started breeding for size by doing line breeding, a genetic nightmare when done badly. He is deformed. He is so tall he dwarfs irish wolfhounds. And they are the largest breed in the world. His front paws turn out at an 80% angle. He has had two knee replacements and a hip replacement. He has facial deformities. Yet he is a loving sweet, kind, gentle dog who wants someone of his own. He does not move fast nor often, obviously, so he is a perfect match for our quiet, sedate house. They have been looking for the perfect home for him. When they heard about my Story and her dementia and how I have been trying to find another noof (lol), they were overjoyed.

He is 8. An older fella. He wont live as long as Story simply because of the bad bad breeding. That breeder gambled and he lost. But as long as he has me, every day will be a winner.

Please help me welcome Czar...

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: