Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default A look at Polygamy - Future Family Model

I have invited a few people to partake in a discussion about polygamy. In this past year I know at least a few couples who have added additional partners to their family. These were people I would never suspect in a million years. There is a huge misconception that polygamy is about sex or reserved for Mormon principles. The people that I've talked to, close friends, all declare that although intimate it is not just about sex but the extension and creation of family. A loving bond among a collective of people who share.

Many many years ago during my BDSM-Femdom hay day I shared my life with a few people. back then I had no idea of polygamy. It just kinda of fell into place and for its time it was a beautiful experience. I am no expert on this subject but would like to begin an intelligent discussion and hoping that those of you who have lived the lifestyle will also present commentary.

Do you feel that polygamy is immoral or wrong? If so, why?

Would you ever consider being part of a triad or polygamous family?

If you are in a polygamous family please tell us how you met, what formed your decision and a little about the dynamics of your family.

Thank you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:

Tags
polygamy