Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 2 Good Things for Our Soldiers

1. Last night, I was chatting with a friend of mine who has a nephew serving in Afghanistan. He is involved in a project of building a library and was asking for her to spread the word about donating books. So I thought I would give Y'all the address.

My first concern was the postage! But it's an AEO address, so it will be like mailing it in the states. Anything You can send would be appreciated, she said.

McGuire Michael W
31st TRE 1-T CSH
Camp Stone/Terat
AEO AE 09354

2. In November, Sassy dee started a Christmas card exchange. Andrew supplied us with an address for recovering soldiers so that we might send random soldiers a card.

I see no reason why this cannot be continued throughout the year (Valentine's Day IS coming up), so here is that address:

A Recovering Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: